New Orleans

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Hank
I haven't seen anything about this reuion lately! Is there any news.

We're staying at the Drury, Sharon, and that's where Hank made their reservations too. That's all the news for right now. I'm hoping we can take the swamp tour, but I don't think there's anything official about the day or time yet.

New Orleans Details Coming

New Orleans Details Coming

We are working some final details for the New Orleans Reunion.

The most important information right now is that we will be staying at the:

Drury Inn & Suites
https://wwws.druryhotels.com/PropertyOverview.aspx?Property=0004

And that the reunion is October 8th, 9th and 10th. With a few folks staying through the 11th.

Get er booked - and the details will be coming.

I have stayed at the Drury and taken the swamp tour. They are both good choices and we plan to be there.

Can't wait til I retire next July so hubby and I can do the reunions. We can travel almost anywhere and I am really looking forward to meeting some of you all.

I would love to go to New Orleans, but my best friends daughter is getting married on the 10th and we are going to Sanibel Island the following week, maybe next time for sure. I live very close to there you should have a nice time!

Sherrin,

Unfortunatly,we do not have a group rate for Hotels this year. Mostly because We didn't look into everything soon enough (Mary, would you like to be in charge again next year?? :D) and there is a smaller number of attendies this year...

I am looking forward to seeing you guys!!!

hi all,
new orleans is such a great place! our eldest went to tulane for one year before transferring (pre-Katrina). joey and i spent quite some time there that year; loved it!!
unfortunately, we won't be able to go. we planned a week away for our anniversary (26 years that week).
we'll miss you all and look forward to hearing about it.
have a great time and keep us posted as you enjoy eachother and your down time together.
be well,
sylvia

New Orleans reunion

New Orleans reunion

I would love to join you all for some of the activities of the reunion. I do not need a hotel room. I live in the area but on the westbank.

All over the place.

Michell and I will be checking ito the Drury Inn at around 3:00pm on Thursday... Sadly to say though, we must check out sooner than we had liked - as in Saturday afternoon

Have a wonderful time in Nawlins.

I would love to have gone, but I'm having to absorb 5 days of furlough. :mad: :mad: That's putting a small crimp on my budget right now.

Enjoy a cafe au lait & beignets at the Cafe du Monde for me!!

Know you all will have a great time! Wish I could join in the fun. Enjoy...and hope to catch the next one:)

Latest posts

Back