New Orleans Reunion Gathering place

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michelle

Hi Everyone,
Ok, soooooo, reunion plans..
The reunion is October 8th, 9th and 10th. With a few folks staying through the 11th.
Here is where Hank and I and several others are staying
Drury Inn & Suites
https://wwws.druryhotels.com/Propert...?Property=0004

This year is very low key, but we will have just as much fun as any other year!!!!

There are many things to do in the area and everyone will be able to choose what they want to do and groups can go together as desired. Please do some searching before you come to see what you are interested in…
We will gather a list of everyone’s cell phones so that we can connect once we get there. Private message me with that info and your emails and I will take care of the list for everyone :cool:
Typically we meet for breakfast, ( depending on the wake up times of the individual ) then groups break off into personal interest activities. Not everyone wants to do and see the same things but usually several people want to do the same things. Make sense??
Then we meet altogether again for each dinner.

For those of you that live in the area, we will just stay in contact and meet up where you can. It is funny how much harder it is for locals to get to everything… Not far enough away for day to day life. I highly recommend going to a reunion where you have to travel sometime… It is definitely more of a vacation!

I am getting excited!
Michelle

I wouldnt mind stopping by since im so close, but i leave on the Sunday to travel to Texas for surgery. But i would love to meet some of the members here.

I wouldnt mind stopping by since im so close, but i leave on the Sunday to travel to Texas for surgery. But i would love to meet some of the members here.

Well then, get yourself there for a little bit. You might get hooked and forget about surgery.

You'll love New Orleans. We stayed in the French Quarter. If you do any of the tours, sign up for the bus tour that takes you all over New Orleans. We paid $84 for both of us. A 3 hour tour ended up being 4 hours and worth every penny. The tour takes you through the lower 9th ward where all of the flooding occurred, through neighborhoods of celebrities, and they explained the history.

This pic is Brad Pitt and Angelina's home in New Orleans. Brad Pitt has done alot for the renovation of the 9th ward.

View attachment 7227

been watching the weather. I live in nw fl and have about the same temps and weather that NO does. predictions for coming week are 80ish and above daytime and 70 and a bit above at night. (that';s for this week thru next Sunday)

been watching the weather. I live in nw fl and have about the same temps and weather that NO does. predictions for coming week are 80ish and above daytime and 70 and a bit above at night. (that';s for this week thru next Sunday)

Chilly today in the Midwest, but our local weatherman reported 80 degrees in New Orleans at 5:30am. I hope it cools down a little, but warm temperatures will be appreciated once we dip our toes in the hotel's roof top pool.:)

Latest posts

Back