New Orleans Hotel

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Guys and Girls....
Are you expecting a big turnout for this get together? It sounds like fun and we've never been there...do you have events planned?
:D

I don't know how many folks are going. If Iam up to it by then we plan to go. We were there before the great storm and again after. It is slowly comming back. My cousin has a time share there and is going next week. I will chech with him on the progress. The last time we were there many of the resturants were still closed. It was difficult for them to hire help. My cousin has been back since then and said it is getting more like theold N.O.
The last time I was there I said I would not go back. I was really put off by the mayor and his incompetence.
Be prepared to pay for everything including parking at the motel. I don't know why they don't make a big parking lot out of the area that got wiped out.

Now the good stuff. It is a very different experience. We were there for 4 days before going on a cruise and tried to eat at every good place in the FQ
can't do it in 4 days. Every body needs experience Burbon st, on Sat night at least once in their life. The interior of the Drury Inn is beautiful, the rooms and service are excellent. "Let the good times roll"

Hank
do you have any clue how many folk may be planning to make the trip?

John,
You can get an idea of members who are considering the trip by reading this thread.
http://www.valvereplacement.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29932
Having worked on the reunion this past March in St. Louis, I can say that the numbers don't really finalize until 6-8 weeks out.
We are going to New Orleans, along with our son and his wife, who are also VR members.

Latest posts

Back