New Here! What a great resource!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi and welcome to this site.I had aortic valve replacement and aortic aneurism repair a little over a year ago.I don,t know what it would have been like without the wonderful support of the folks on this site!Best wishes on your surgery and may God Bless You and be with you.:)

And I'll chime in with a belated Welcome to The Waiting Room -- the virtual room in which many of us await our own turns in surgery. I've been waiting for a few years (almost 5, to be exact), and I usually try to come over and welcome all the newcomers to the family. (Unfortunately, of late, my work has risen to an even higher level of frenzy/stress, so I've been remiss in my duties as custodian of The Waiting Room.)

But anyway, welcome to this wonderful site. I know that I would never have been able to reach the level of acceptance and peace with what must come for me without the love and support of the vr.com family. Welcome, visit often, and ask all the questions you want -- we usually find that the most understandable answers are here, among the experienced, rather than what the books and online sources publish.

I'm glad you're here.

Latest posts

Back