Need surgeon recommendation in Katy TX

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mntbiker

A friend of my wife has a hole in her heart (no further information) and right sided enlargement, wanted to find a surgeon that she could see for a second opinion.

Thanks.

Mntbiker,
Tell your friend to check out the Adult Congenital Heart Association at www.achaheart.org. It is an organization that is dedicated to those who were born with heart defects such as holes in the heart. There is a clinic listing on the website where your wife's friend can find appropriate care in her area.

Hope this helps!

~Diane

Katy is just West of Houston, home of
The Texas Heart Institute at St. Lukes Episcopal Hospital
which is a Major and highly regarded Heart Center
with several well known Surgeons.

I expect someone at THI could recommend
a Surgeon with expertise in her conditions.

THI Main Number 832-355-1000
Heart Information Center 832-355-6536 or 800-292-2221

Mntbiker,
Tell your friend to check out the Adult Congenital Heart Association at www.achaheart.org. It is an organization that is dedicated to those who were born with heart defects such as holes in the heart. There is a clinic listing on the website where your wife's friend can find appropriate care in her area.

Hope this helps!

~Diane

I agree with Diane 100%, she needs to go to doctors that specialize in adults with CHD and the best place to find them are at the adults with CHD org. both the clinic director and asking others at the forums.

Thanks for the responses, I emailed her the link for acha and the information for THI.

Hey Ann,
How have you been? I still read the forum when I have time but don't post much, I hope all is going well.

Latest posts

Back