Need Help from South Ontario

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks everyone for your time. No hurry for this item.
But I've heard from the seller and they are willing to ship it...can you believe that?
It's a Oh-My-Gosh moment for me.

Well it sounds like something you really want so Im happy for you I know how frustring thing can be, I hate that some companies in the US and Canada wont sell/ship to the other even if they dont sell the same things

Well it sounds like something you really want so Im happy for you I know how frustring thing can be, I hate that some companies in the US and Canada wont sell/ship to the other even if they dont sell the same things
When I was looking for a sternum compression shirt http://www.mcdavidusa.com/store/item.asp?ITEM_ID=522&DEPARTMENT_ID=707 I found a McDavid outlet (only distribbutor in Canada) that wanted over $80.oo to bring one in for me and so I had to pay it I found it was what I wanted so ordered 4 more delivered in under 24 hrs @28.95ea, to a friend's (yes I have a few) condo in Florida and they just brought them in as they stay there for three months at a time coming home for Christmas and are allowed $1500.00

Okay Mom I'll spill the beans. It appears that even though I made contact with this person once on Kijji, I haven't heard another word from him after being told he would ship this item to me.

So, to all of those who offered to help me and if the offer still stands, I may need your help in locating a miniature flat screen TV, mostly found in hobby stores with miniature doll furniture. I would like this miniature TV to be life like as possible. There are some out there that actually work and have a remote, but in my case it doesn't have to have either. Price should be less than $20.00. (think cheap) So maybe if your out shopping and come across one you can give me a shout???

BTW - I'm not into dolls houses and stuff. We're thinking of buying a TV for my nephews wedding next summer. So there's no rush.
I don't like the idea of just putting a picture of a TV inside the card,yuk. I have more plans for the one I'm looking for.

Thanks a bunch
P.S.
no such outlet in my neck of the woods that handles miniature doll furniture.

Latest posts

Back