National Doughnut Day

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tbone

Today is national doughnut day. Not to worry Ross & I celebrated yesterday. We got together and had doughnuts & coffee. I had a sour cream doughnut & a Boston cream doughnut. ;)

Krispy Kreme here I come!!! Woo hoo!!!!! Great cool, rainy day for a coffee and a glazed.

THanks!! :p:p

Marguerite

Hey, I havent had a donut in so many years I forgot what they taste and look like. TBone can you pass the boston creme one over? I can just picture you and Ross pigging out in donuts. :cool: What Fun!!!
You guys try to behave yourself when out in public....:rolleyes:

I've ordered John to swing by Dunkin Donuts and bring me a cup of coffee and a Bavarian cream doughnut before picking me up at 4 today. Doughnut is free w/ coffee purchase...

I was soooooooooooooo happy when DD came back into the Dallas-Fort Worth market. Used to live within walking distance of one in Fort Worth, then DD vanished from the local scene.

I love those Bavarian cream filled doughnuts so much that I have chosen flights connecting through Chicago O'Hare, which has a DD counter, just so I could get one there.

Sorry, Krispy Kreme fans, I have just never gotten hooked on those. Guess it's because I prefer cake doughnuts rather than fried ones.......

Mmmm donuts. But you know, I prefer Timbits (that's what the donut holes are called at Tim Horton's) because then you can have all different kinds of donuts. Yummmmmm.
There's one just down the street. Hmmmm...does National Donut day extend up to Canada?
NOT like it matters, I'd get one anyway :)

Mmmm donuts. But you know, I prefer Timbits (that's what the donut holes are called at Tim Horton's) because then you can have all different kinds of donuts. Yummmmmm.
There's one just down the street. Hmmmm...does National Donut day extend up to Canada?
NOT like it matters, I'd get one anyway :)

I'd say yes.......
Why not just call it INTERnational Donut Day???

From Dunkin Donuts' website:

Locations At the end of 2008, there were 8,835 Dunkin' Donuts stores worldwide, including 6,395 franchised restaurants in 34 United States and 2,440 international shops in 31 countries.

Krispy Kreme has locations in :
USA
AUSTRALIA
CANADA
INDONESIA
JAPAN
KOREA
MALAYSIA
MÉXICO
PHILIPPINES
PUERTO RICO
UNITED KINGDOM
MIDDLE EAST
TURKEY

I prefer cake doughnuts rather than fried ones.......

Me too. Never liked glazed doughnuts, unless they're practically smothered with chocolate icing. However, I'm going to have to pass on this celebration; the calories will be so not worth it. ;)

K i missed it but now i'm not posting anymore,going to get some anyway,cus sounds so good:cool:
Thanks for reminder Tbone.:D Doughnuts (YUM)

zipper2 (DEB)

Bavarian cream.......Tim Horton's timbits.......when I was postop, my DD used to bring them once a month or so.
Now I want more donuts in my life... I've missed you, my sweet, calorie laden, deep fried little darlings.

Latest posts

Back