My oldest ds proposed to his

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marky

girl this weekend. He took her on a surprise road trip to Canada Niagra Falls..
in honor of their 3 year anniversary. that was where they had their first date..a crazy college road trip with friends..
He got down on one knee in the snow and ice and proposed.. then they got snowed in there!
I am so excited!!
my 11yo is VERY very excited too:) she is already looking at dresses lol!

Yes and an August Wedding is in store! The pictures from them standing in front of the freezing falls are priceless!
the joy of being so young and full of life!
Thanks Dennis

Niagara Falls, what a nice beginning for your son and his fiancee. There's something about the Falls that makes that place magic for people in love.

Al and I spent our two day honeymoon on the Canadian side of Niagara Falls, in 1962. Look at the spell it cast over us.

Our wedding anniversary is August 4.

Kind regards,
Blanche

marky said:
He got down on one knee in the snow and ice and proposed.. then they got snowed in there!
I am so excited!!
my 11yo is VERY very excited too:) she is already looking at dresses lol!
The baby is due when? :D

Congratulations all around!

A proposal at Niagra Falls is a wonderful way to start a future lifetime of marital bliss!

Ross said:
The baby is due when? :D
No no no... No baby!!
He proposed there and then b/c 3 years ago that is where their first date occured!
She is going to Africa to finish out her grad school in Sept..and He is going along with her and it will be much easier if they are married!

eta.. my 11 is looking at dresses b/c she is such a girly girl! My little boy (9) was thrilled to be getting a big sister LOL

marky said:
No no no... No baby!!
He proposed there and then b/c 3 years ago that is where their first date occured!
She is going to Africa to finish out her grad school in Sept..and He is going along with her and it will be much easier if they are married!

eta.. my 11 is looking at dresses b/c she is such a girly girl! My little boy (9) was thrilled to be getting a big sister LOL
Yeah well I said that too and look what happened to me! :mad: Now I'd give just about anything if I could get these two to marry. It sure isn't looking like it. I don't want my grandson growing up without a father around.

What do you mean marriage isn't to be rushed into? I graduated one week and got married the very next weekend. You mean you can be free longer?

Latest posts

Back