My first post in post surgery

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dale

Just got in the door 10 minutes ago. I can't believe I am home! Surgery went just like everyone said.... feel hit by a truck.....lots of pills, ekgs, xrays... bad sleeps...doing anything physical is very taxing.....I had wonderful nursing care and I feel better already -- I feel like I am getting more blood flow through my body and everything is wonderful!!!

Thanks to all for your support.. I am taking a nap now,

Cheers,

Dale

Ain't life grand?

Welcome home Dale- so glad you are there and wishing you a boring recovery.

Congratulations on reaching the other side! Glad to hear that you are already feeling better. Keep all of us in the waiting room up to speed on how your recovery goes - its very encouraging to see others progressing in recovery where we will eventually be ourselves.
Cameron

Dale,

Welcome to the post-surgery side! Take it easy, heal up and we look forward to hearing about your progress. And yes, life IS grand!

Mike

Dale,
You've summarized the experience perfectly! Welcome home.
(Ten minutes from homecoming to vr.com--is this another record?)
Hope your recovery continues smoothly!

Welcome Home, Dale. So happy to hear you got great care and now at home can get on with your recovery. Follow doctor's orders. They really do know best. :)
Let us know how you are doing.

Latest posts

Back