My 4 Year Valversary is Today

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bina

Premium Level User
Supporting Member
And tomorrow is Thanksgiving Day in Canada, so there is never any chance that I would forget my OHS anniversary.:)
Mostly I just take a moment and give thanks for my new valve, my incredible supportive family,
and of course for VR.com and all of you amazing people who share your stories and knowledge.
Thank you :)

Congratulations on your fourth year Bina. Glad your here with us too! May you have many, many more my dear friend. Go out and celebrate and have some FUN you and hubby deserve it. :) :)

Here's to you Kid on your 4th Anniversary, Congratulations.

You are also one of many members who are amazing and has the knowledge, kindness, thoughtfulness and mega humor to share with everyone.
The time you spend here on vr is priceless.
May you have many more 'Thanksgiving' days ahead of you

Cheers!
Me

I don't know if I could say it any better than Freddie already did! You are definitely priceless, I know I value your feedback and opinions. Wishing you many more valversaries with much good health and happiness...

Cnongratulations on your 4th Valversary! May you have many many more Valversaries to celbrate! Have a great day!

Happy 4th anniversary! It is always a pleasure to read your posts which usually make me chuckle to myself. Have a great day and a happy Thanksgiving.

Happy 4th Valversary Bina!!! Wishing you many, many years of good health filled with laughter. Isn't Thanksgiving a fitting time to be celebrating. Many thanks for all your support and contributions to this wonderful forum.

Oh that is great, good job done! Congrads and may you have many many more, my third birthday is coming up in November!

:) OH how time flies...Congratulations on your big celebration #4
Wishing you all the best Bina and many ,many hundreds healthy
more coming your way.....Hope you celebrate
HAPPY,Happy,HAPPY,HAPPY VALVERSARY DANCE x 4

Latest posts

Back