My 3rd

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gail in Ca

My husband and I were signing paperwork for a low interest loan, and I noticed the date of our trust we had done just 1 day before I checked into the hospital for my 3rd OHS.
So, I have had my anniversary go by as any other day, but for me, it is a day I will always remember, Feb 20, 2009.
Funny, I don't remember the exact date of the first two surgeries, only that the first one was early March '89 and the second was late June '00.
My surgeon and his team have given me 24 years so far, and they expect me to go on for a long time, I think! I expect it, too!

Congratulations Gail. Wish you many more anniversaries without any more surgeries. :smile2:

My husband and I were signing paperwork for a low interest loan, and I noticed the date of our trust we had done just 1 day before I checked into the hospital for my 3rd OHS.
So, I have had my anniversary go by as any other day, but for me, it is a day I will always remember, Feb 20, 2009.
Funny, I don't remember the exact date of the first two surgeries, only that the first one was early March '89 and the second was late June '00.
My surgeon and his team have given me 24 years so far, and they expect me to go on for a long time, I think! I expect it, too!

Happy 'belated' third to you, Gail! Wishing you many more years of good health and as the others said no more surgeries!!! I always appreciate your insight and input on this forum especially with 3 surgeries behind you.

Latest posts

Back