MTB Video

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mntbiker

Hey Folks,
I know I haven't posted much but I still read what is going on. I just got the kids a GoPro HD Hero2 and we have been having some fun with it. I posted a short video on youtube (less than one minute) riding behind my son. The darn dog wouldn't get out of my way so my son got a little far ahead, yes, he did do lots of jumps (I did too, until I broke three spokes on another section after this).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=BcaaBIGzEKQ

Short update,
My son (the one in the video) did a six hour mountain bike race last year, he and his team mates managed to finish first for their age group (juniors), they did nine laps for a total of 54 miles. I did the race as a solo single speed and managed to do seven laps even though I broke my bike on the third lap in a fall while passing someone, that would be 42 miles, yes - on a rigid single speed (for those that don't know a rigid single speed is a mountain bike with no suspension and only one gear).

I just got the results from my annual MRI, the aneurysm has stayed stable at 5.0CM.

That video is awesome!!!!! Makes me want to start biking again. Last time I bikes we did a 120mile round-trip from Rockville, MD to Gettysburg, PA and I was on a mountain bike with road tires. Again, awesome video.

Great news from your MRI. I hope it remains stable for many, many more years.

Mary

You and me both. ;)

Thanks guys. Yeah the kiddo was moving, not sure how fast we were going, the dog was running flat out, she is fast but was still falling behind.

Latest posts

Back