MTB Video

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mntbiker

Hey Folks,
I know I haven't posted much but I still read what is going on. I just got the kids a GoPro HD Hero2 and we have been having some fun with it. I posted a short video on youtube (less than one minute) riding behind my son. The darn dog wouldn't get out of my way so my son got a little far ahead, yes, he did do lots of jumps (I did too, until I broke three spokes on another section after this).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=BcaaBIGzEKQ

Short update,
My son (the one in the video) did a six hour mountain bike race last year, he and his team mates managed to finish first for their age group (juniors), they did nine laps for a total of 54 miles. I did the race as a solo single speed and managed to do seven laps even though I broke my bike on the third lap in a fall while passing someone, that would be 42 miles, yes - on a rigid single speed (for those that don't know a rigid single speed is a mountain bike with no suspension and only one gear).

I just got the results from my annual MRI, the aneurysm has stayed stable at 5.0CM.

That video is awesome!!!!! Makes me want to start biking again. Last time I bikes we did a 120mile round-trip from Rockville, MD to Gettysburg, PA and I was on a mountain bike with road tires. Again, awesome video.

Great news from your MRI. I hope it remains stable for many, many more years.

Mary

You and me both. ;)

Thanks guys. Yeah the kiddo was moving, not sure how fast we were going, the dog was running flat out, she is fast but was still falling behind.

Back