Mopping floors

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Woah Laura, mopping floors. You and I are cut of the same cloth dear. I was trying to do those things too, but I had lots of help. I'd do the chair, paper towel thing for a while.

HI,Laura.

I feel exceptionally lucky that I had two GROWN boys, a live-in girlfriend and my husband to take care me after surgery. The boys called it Mom Watch "09"

I was told NOT to do anything that involved twisting,such as mopping, sweeping or raking after surgery.

I think that you have been brave, keeping the house going in spite of everything that you have been through, but I am glad that you are getting more help. I know sometimes it is hard to ask for or to accept help. But I also know that it helped my kids to participate in my recovery. They were very frightened by my surgery.

BTW--the girlfriend belongs to my oldest son--not my husband! :)

Laura, Just wanted to express my admiration. I can't remember if I told you I am #4 of 5 children. I honestly don't know how my mother survived raising us. She had help, but from what I've experienced as an uncle, I am very impressed she did as well as she did. I am very relieved to hear the dog is better, and I sure hope you are gaining strength, and feeling better too. My hat is off to you. Your valve bro, Brian

Latest posts

Back