Mom's back in the hospital - serious issue

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rob, you must be feeling a bit helpless being across the ocean.....try not to worry too much, your Mom is getting the care that she needs. Kind thoughts and prayers going out to you and your family.

So sorry to read this, Rob. Your Mom and all of you will be in my prayers. I hope Nancy's post gives you hope and solace.

Rob,

Very sorry about this news ... thoughts/prayers coming to your Mom, you and your entire family....

Cort:34swm."Mr Monte Carlo.Mr Road Trip".pig valve.pacemaker
WRMNshowcase.lego.HO.model.MCs.RT.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"It's time to take a leap of faith" ... Steven Curtis Chapman ... 'Dive'

Dear Rob,

I will include your dear mom in my prayers as well as you & your family. I think all of us that are on coumadin, have this worry in the back of our minds. That's why it's so important to keep on top of our INR readings all the time! Best of luck to you & please let us know how things go.

njp

Rob
So sorry to hear the news and it must be so hard for you being so far away. Will be praying for you Mom

Oh Rob....I am so very sorry. Keep the faith. This brings back memories of my family being told "it did not look good". Still kicking around almost 9 years later!

You and yours will be in my thoughts and prayers.
Take care.:)

Sorry

Sorry

Sorry to hear this news Rob. I will keep you and her in my prayers!!

Latest posts

Back