Missing members

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kfay

Wondering if anyone has any news from a few members that I haven't seen in a while....Debora (Debrinha GT) and Jacquai (Eire Cira). What in the world happened to Aaron, who had become a prolific poster and has now disappeared?

Kim

Wondering if anyone has any news from a few members that I haven't seen in a while....Debora (Debrinha GT) and Jacquai (Eire Cira). What in the world happened to Aaron, who had become a prolific poster and has now disappeared?

Kim

Don't know about Debrinha GT or Jacquai but Aaron is "Duff Man".....

haven't seen much of Bonzo lately either....somebody scare him off ?

After the last thread he participate in, he feels it's best just not to be here. I warned him when he first started posting with items of political nature/American offending etc that it certainly wasn't welcomed, but as time has gone along, I've enjoyed reading his viewpoints even if they did tick me off at times.

He may or may not be back, I wish him well whichever he decides.

I echo Ann's thoughts.

Sometimes I think we lost sight that Simon has been a valve recipient and will be again in the not so distant future. I hope he returns and takes advantage of the support the forum can offer.

Besides, he was also just plain funny!

I have decided that staying off of VR.com until I knew

I have decided that staying off of VR.com until I knew

for sure of my diagnosis would only upset me even more. Sooooooooo......Here I Am:D:D:D

Kfay,

Kfay,

I do know that in Scotland, DeborahGT doesn't have anywhere near the computer access that she did in Brazil...I see her from time to time, unless she's been under the weather again, of which we all hope is not the case, I also know that Jacqui (Eire Cara) has been in and out of the hospital quite a bit and she pops on usually right after she gets home from that dreaded place, the hospital.

It is my hope that they are both ok and will post soon to let us know for sure. :D:D:D Harrybaby

I wish we could all go back to the way it was and why this site was created.
It's a shame that so many have all but dissapeared.
Why can't we concentrate on the issues and friendships that were made here?
Whatever happened to Billy?

Why can't we concentrate on the issues and friendships that were made here?

That certainly would be nice, wouldn't it, Rich?

I wish we could have a reunion every month....

Cort | 35swm | "Mr Monte Carlo"."Mr Road Trip" | pig valve.pacemaker
WRMNshowcase.legos.HO.models.MCs.RTs.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"Where have you gone?" ... Glen Campbell ... 'Still Within The Sound Of My Voice'

Most of those that aren't here got tired of all the fighting in controversial threads. In case no one has noticed, we've taken a new approach to controlling those types of threads. Once they are no longer constructive and become destructive, it's locked or deleted. Many think this is the wrong thing to do, but if it's not contributing to the education or purpose of the forums, then it doesn't belong here and won't be anymore.

We are turning the ship around. It takes time, but we'll see the end results in the future.

Actually a few of us who are not posting as much as we used to got tired of behind the scenes "nasties" we received from people who did not like what we wrote. I am not talking about constructive debates; I am talking about just plain mean "you are stupid" type comments. I have been shocked that we even have members who can be so unpleasant when not posting publically.

When one joins just to try and help and is constantly challenged about opinions, discouragement follows closely.

I had no idea Gina that people would act like that on this fourm. When all this fourm is trying to do is help others. I feel bad that, that has to happen. I've wondered where you have been. Missed your great posts.
For most of the debate threads I try not to get involved.. :rolleyes:

I had no idea Gina that people would act like that on this fourm. When all this fourm is trying to do is help others. I feel bad that, that has to happen. I've wondered where you have been. Missed your great posts.
For most of the debate threads I try not to get involved.. :rolleyes:

Unfortunately what Geebee says is true. I've had my share of it also. :(

I am sorry for those divisive hurtful posts. I miss those that have left. I think both Aaron and Bonzo contributed here, and am sorry they didn't feel like sticking around. I do agree about our focus/purpose, and am grateful to those that keep us on track! I would also like to offer what little encouragement I can to Ross and Gina, not just for the help they've each given me, but because so often in my lurking, I am reassured by what they say to others. It is so nice to see people offering help and support to others in need. We need some light in these dark times. So thanks you two, and the many others here who contribute with a genuine sense of wanting to help. You bring light to our lives. As a PS, anyone know how Randy is doing? I've had my absences, but noticed he hasn't been around this year and miss him. Brian

Latest posts

Back