Missing members

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have dealt with it also...

I have dealt with it also...

I had someone suggest that I take my stomach issues to another forum, making me feel as though I didn't belong here, but the fact is, even though the doctor's aren't doing anything about my valves at the moment, doesn't mean that the heart issues have gone away. I feel as though if one has any kind of medical issue besides the heart valve issues, that it might help in some small way to at least mention it just in case someone else might be helped by the information. I can see why Gina would back off, as these people that come on here and express his or her opinions without knowing the full story, and are just trying to stir the pot and cause problems and discord among the other members.

The same kind of thing happens also on Paltalk, people go into the rooms and start making derogatory remarks at the members of the room, mostly for no other reason than to cause trouble.

What really upsets me is the fact that someone could come in here and turn the simplest of subjects into a huge unwarranted, unneeded controversy for absolutely no reason at all...

The way I deal with it, is that I won't respond to these people, I stay away from controversial topics, and if someone insults me (as one has done in the past) I just choose not to talk to them again, but I will be darned if I am going to stop posting and leave the website because of these people...

Ross, when people send flaming PMs, do you want to know about it or rather leave it as a private battle?

I have never been on the receiving end of one of these, but if I were, I would have to copy and paste it here on the general forum. They only do that because they think they can get away with it in pm form. I shouldn't be surprised that this is going on, but I guess I am.

Kim

I think both Aaron and Bonzo contributed here, and am sorry they didn't feel like sticking around.

I'm glad that Aaron dude is gone. The dude kept stealing all my women and turning my world upside down. Can't have that happening....EVER! :D

Ross, when people send flaming PMs, do you want to know about it or rather leave it as a private battle?

If it's a provoked private battle, then deal with it yourselves. If it's unprovoked and you've made the other user know that you don't wish to be contacted again about the matter and it happens again, then you need to get the Admin involved.

Bottom line is, we don't want the fighting publically on the forums, but if your disagreements with each other can be worked out privately, that is great. Sometimes it takes our intervention to assist in making things stop.

Lol

Lol

I'm glad that Aaron dude is gone. The dude kept stealing all my women and turning my world upside down. Can't have that happening....EVER! :D

Ross man, You are something else! I can understand. I must confess to being smitten with quite a few myself. But I wouldn't dream of messing with your harem! Thanks for being you Ross. Your valve bro, Brian

Hey today was my 24th valversary! Even got a call from a special friend from those days. Boy was she a Godsend then! A lot like you folks! Brian

I am sorry for those divisive hurtful posts. I miss those that have left. I think both Aaron and Bonzo contributed here, and am sorry they didn't feel like sticking around.

Still here, man. Just changed my name and avatar. I feel like Tom Sawyer at his own funeral or something. :D

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!

Still here, man. Just changed my name and avatar. I feel like Tom Sawyer at his own funeral or something. :D

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!
Yeah, I didn't want to give away your secret, in case it WAS a secret:D

The way I deal with it, is that I won't respond to these people, I stay away from controversial topics, and if someone insults me (as one has done in the past) I just choose not to talk to them again, but I will be darned if I am going to stop posting and leave the website because of these people...

Harrybaby -- you are wise beyond your tender years..:D

Yeah, where is my friend Senor Bonzo these days?!?! I miss that guy and his quick wit. Glad you've surfaced Senor Duff :D...now where is 'bicuspidboy'??:confused:

Harrybaby -- you are wise beyond your tender years..:D

Yeah, where is my friend Senor Bonzo these days?!?! I miss that guy and his quick wit. Glad you've surfaced Senor Duff :D...now where is 'bicuspidboy'??:confused:

I've talked with Bonzo. He'd rather stay away for now and I guess I can understand why, I just hope one day he returns.

Bicuspidboy and Oaktree blew their fuses in disagreements of how this forum should be run and asked to be removed from membership and it was done.

I've talked with Bonzo. He'd rather stay away for now and I guess I can understand why, I just hope one day he returns.

Bicuspidboy and Oaktree blew their fuses in disagreements of how this forum should be run and asked to be removed from membership and it was done.

Fusible link???? ? Do I have one?:eek:

Latest posts

Back