Lots of Prayers and Love Needed

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't know how I missed this thread. Sue I'm so sorry. Losing a child (Even an adult child) is incredibly devastating. I cannot even begin to know the exact pain your in. I'm watching my best friends parents doing the same thing and neither of them are doing very well with it. My heart and prayers go out to you.

I am so sorry for your loss, up until just a few minutes ago, I thought I would be joining you in this horrible club. I couldn't imagine trying to go back to work that soon, well i can imagine going back to work but I can't imagine actually being able to get anything done. Please be patient with yourself, your loss will affect you profoundly in many ways. For me it feels so unfair when the rest of the world is going along normally when my kid may be dying. My world stops, doesn't everyone else's? You have it even worse.

First accept that you will never get over it, but the pain will lessen over time and then you will be able remember the good times you had with him and appreciate the beautiful grandchildren that came from him.

I will pray for peace for you and the family

Sue

I am so very sorry to hear of your sons tragic death. I can not find the words that would be of comfort to you. Just know you are in my thoughts. I will pray for you, and your family to find the strength to to get through this very difficult time.

God bless

Oh I am so sorry , of course You and your family are in my prayers. Do you mind sharing your sons name? How terrible for everyone, since he was only 41 I imagine his daughters must be young.
I can't imagine how hard it must be to be back at work so soon.

Oh Sue, you and Terry are in my prayers. I could'nt believe it when I read your post. What a tragic accident. Sending my condolences to you and your family. I pray that God will give you comfort and peace through this time of grief. Keep us posted on how his wife is doing?
She will be in my prayers also.

Condolences to you and prayers and luv sent now and always

i'm so sorry to read this unbearable pain you have to endure

Lyn had asked my sons name. It is Tracy and his daughters are 19,17 and 11. I could barely drive the hour to work this morning. We had to close the pool last night and help our granddaughter finish her school project. Doing normal things is so hard. I just want to lay down and cry all the time. Our children are not suppose to go before us and it was such a shcok. My husband and I had been riding the Harley all day and stopped in Warm Springs and got the VM from my daughter that her brother had been in a boating accident and was on the way to the hospital. I called my DIL thinking he probably had broken bones or cuts and she was crying hysterically and screaming he was dead. We had to get on the Harley and make the hour drive home and then drive to Tenn. to make arrangements to have his body brought back here. They had to do an autopsy so we had to wait on that. It still does not seem real. except, he calls every Sunday and talks about football or nascar with his dad and he did not call the past 2 Sundays.

There will be so many things to remind you of him. Even with all of the people around you who need you, it will be a very long, hard road. May you find some peace along the way. My thoughts are with you.

I am so sorry to hear of your sons tragic death, i cannot begin to know how you all must be feeling.
I am sending condolences to all the family, you are all in thoughts and prayers.

My deepest sympathies to you and your family. No parent should have to bury their child. Praying for you and your family that you all find the strength to get through this tough time.

Sue, how absolutely horrible! I can't even imagine what you are going through. You have my sincere condolences. You are in my prayers that the Lord will give you comfort and strength as only He can do.

Back