Lots of Prayers and Love Needed

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

terryj

My oldest son died in a boating accident in Tenn on Saturday the 5th of September. He was 41 and married with three daughters. We went to Tenn. and had his body returned to Georgia to be buried. All of our hearts are broken. How do we ever recover from this? I am back at work today but I am barely able to function. He was a good son. My granddaughters descibed him to the minister as a big kid and that he was.

Sue, I am so sorry to hear of your loss. My mother lost two sons close to your son's age. While I certainly don't know how you feel, I know how it affected my mother. I can only being to imagine your pain. You have my deepest sympathies and prayers.

Words fail at a time like this. May all your wonderful memories find their way through the dense fog of grief. You have my deepest sympathy.

my heart is breaking for you. There are no words to express that would comfort you right now. Just know that you are in my thoughts and I will pray that God gives you the strength to bear the coming days and as long as it takes. I am so sorry. Bless you.

Sue,

Know that we are here and wish there were words that really did help to ease your pain. Even time will not take it away but it will get easier. You have my prayers and big cyber hugs.

Sue,

I cannot begin to express how truly saddened I am to learn that your son has passed away. I wish I had a magic wand to wave over you to help erase the pain in your heart. I found this small saying a few years back that helped me.

Death leaves a heartache no one can heal
Love leaves a memory no one can steal

You and your family have my sincere condolences, and know that I am thinking of you.

I lost my uncle in a boating accident about the same age, he left a new wife, three children from a first marriage and an 18-month-old son from the second. Threee men from the same small village all went out fishing together, and none of them came back. It is not easy to get over the loss of someone in their prime, and I can't even begin to imagine the pain you must be going through. Time does not heal, but it does help take the sharpness off.

Thanks to everyone for your condolences. It was just a tragic accident. He and his wife were being pulled on a 2 seater innertube and the boat towing them was going too fast and swung them out and they swung back in and hit a pontoon head on. His wife has bruised ribs and a hairline fracture on her arm.

How very very sad, my deepest condolences to you and your family on your loss. Prying for all of you.

Latest posts

Back