Logged out of work for the last time Pre-surgery

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's game on!

Finally entering the last segment of the waiting room, "the twilight zone". I believe this is where we receive our new parts only to emerge into the post surgery section of our forum. Departing my little house in 50 min beside my beloved Canadian provincial park for my date with the surgeon.

This should be a ride!

Thanks to all of you, Neil Brewer thanks bro for the last minute messages, they mean a lot.

Hey Bina, your words still echo in my head of, you may get what they got. Thanks for this advice on this matter and other issues you have helped me with. If I do not receive the On-X after my quest, well so be it. The regent sounds pretty good to me.

Bruce - I'm checking in late this AM, so I probably missed you as you leave to head to the hospital. Remember that no matter what transpires, you will do fine and we will all be here cheering you on. We will watch the post-surgical forum for your updates.

My experience was not as bad as it sounded. Most of the excitement happened in the first days after surgery, days when most patients are experiencing electro-physiological issues, and we just opted for the pacer to take the worry about the future. Even if you hit the same bumps I have, it just isnn't that bad. I'm 3 weeks post op today, and am beginning to realize that life is no longer a spectator sport for me. Out somewhere nearly every day, pushing the limits. Soon I'll be right as rain. . .

BTW, peeing with that cute little backless number isn't so bad -- just pick up your skirt. PM me when you're ready for a funny story about THAT one. . .

Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Hey, Bruce-
Thinking of you and sending good thoughts your way as you are probably getting that new valve RIGHT NOW. Talk you sooon, I'm sure.

Hope you get the ON-x like you want. I'm loving mine lately. It's just ticking along beautifully and that feeling of heaviness in the center of the chest is gone. Something to look forward to.

Your fellow On-X heart-sista-Tracy

Waiting is the part we hate the most till the actual day of surgery comith and we blindly enter the theater.

My thoughts are with you today.

Godspeed Bruce, Godspeed!

Jeff

Latest posts

Back