Keep njean in your prayers

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bina;n855216 said:
The update from this morning says that Norma was to have an EEG today to check for levels of brain activity...Please continue to pray and hope for our beloved VR member.
Thank you for the update, Bina.
I am continuing prayers for you, Norma and for some good news.

Bina;n855216 said:
The update from this morning says that Norma was to have an EEG today to check for levels of brain activity...Please continue to pray and hope for our beloved VR member.

Thanks Bins for the up-date, many prayers continue for this very special member & friend and for Norma's family.

So sad to read this news on Facebook this morning. Norma will be greatly missed by all of her heart buddies here. We will remember her for the moral support she gave others, her wit and wisdom, her love of animals, her sense of humor, and many other wonderful traits. I am continuing to pray for family and friends. Here is the news from her FB page:

Update on Norma. We are sad to say that every possible test has been run and the results are that Norma currently does not have brain activity. Funeral details will be posted as they become available. Please continue to pray for the family.

Thank you for sharing, Superbob. This is such heartbreaking news.

I can't imagine how difficult a time this is for her family. You have described Norma so eloquently. She is such a beautiful soul. We shared numerous email exchanges over the years. I will never forget a number of years ago how she collected cards and gifts from us on this forum to share with one of our members, Dawn who was paralyzed and lived alone and subsequently could not undergo valve surgery because of this. She kept in close touch with Dawn to make sure she had 'someone' there for her until Dawn passed.

This is such a loss for all of us VR members. I will greatly miss her kind ways, guidance and presence.

God bless Norma and her Family.f

Superbob;n855255 said:
So sad to read this news on Facebook this morning. Norma will be greatly missed by all of her heart buddies here. We will remember her for the moral support she gave others, her wit and wisdom, her love of animals, her sense of humor, and many other wonderful traits. I am continuing to pray for family and friends. Here is the news from her FB page:

Update on Norma. We are sad to say that every possible test has been run and the results are that Norma currently does not have brain activity. Funeral details will be posted as they become available. Please continue to pray for the family.

We are losing a great friend and a wonderful human being.
Norma was only a month away from her 40 year valversary of her first double valve surgery.
Rest in peace my friend. xox

Superbob;n855255 said:

Perfectly described SB, thank you.

Going to miss you "mom"

God Bless Norma and her family

I don't come to the site often and this news comes as a shock to me. I knew she was not doing well, but somehow asumed they will be able to help her.

Rest in peace, sweet Norma. Condolances to her family.

Extremely saddened by the news. I cannot describe my pain and no words will do. My heart and my soul are aching. we will miss her wisdom, cheerful optimism, humor, all that she was and will cherish her memory in our hearts.

Goodbye my dear sweet friend Norma. Rest in peace.

Rest in peace sweet lady, you were a beacon of hope for a lot of us, your encouragement and the love you shared with all of us who you never knew will never be forgotten. I was part of that card campaign for Dawn, it was such an uplifting moment for me that holiday season. Prayers for your family that they will find peace and comfort in their memories of you.

Norma's husband made the decision to keep Norma on life support for possible organ transplants. A match for her kidneys and retinas was made. Norma shared her life to the very end. RIP dear friend.

Back