Joke time

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Today I picked up my mother-in-law at the airport. She's getting a little light up there.
She's at the age where she doesn't remember things too well.

So when I saw her, I said, "Thanks for coming, have a nice flight."

It is near the Christmas break of the school year. The students have turned in all their work and there is really nothing more to do. All the children are restless and the teacher decides to have an early dismissal.

Teacher: "Whoever answers the questions I ask, first and correctly can
leave early today."

Little Johnny says to himself: "Good, I want to get outta here. I'm smart
and will answer the question."

Teacher: "Who said 'Four Score and Seven Years Ago'?"

Before Johnny can open his mouth, Susie says, "Abraham Lincoln."

Teacher: "That's right Susie, you can go home.."

Johnny is mad that Susie answered the question first.

Teacher: "Who said 'I Have a Dream'?"

Before Johnny can open his mouth, Mary says, "Martin Luther King."

Teacher: "That's right Mary, you can go."

Johnny is even madder than before.

Teacher: "Who said 'Ask not, what your country can do for you'?"

Before Johnny can open his mouth, Nancy says, "John F. Kennedy."

Teacher: "That's right Nancy, you may also leave."

Johnny is boiling mad that he has not been able to answer to any of the
questions.

When the teacher turns her back Johnny mutters, "I wish these b-tches would
keep their mouths shut!"

The teacher spins around: "NOW WHO SAID THAT?"

Johnny: "TIGER WOODS.... CAN I GO NOW?

I am passing this on to you because it definitely works and we
could all use a little more calmness in our lives. By following simple
advice heard on the Oprah show, you too can find inner peace.
Dr. Oz proclaimed, 'The way to achieve inner peace is to finish
all the things you have started and have never finished.'

So, I looked around my house to see all the things I started and
hadn't finished, and before leaving the house this morning, I finished
off a bottle of Irish Mist, a bottle of Tequila, a package of
Oreos, the remainder of my old Prozac prescription, the rest of the
cheesecake, some Doritos, and a box of chocolates. You have no idea
how freaking good I feel right now.

Pass this on if you know anyone you think might be in need of inner
peace.

Smile.

Nascar

Nascar

Jeff Gordon announced today that he was firing his
entire pit crew. This announcement followed Gordon's decision to take
advantage of President Obama's scheme to employ Harlem youngsters.

The decision to hire them was brought about by a recent documentary
on how unemployed youths from Harlem were able to remove a set of wheels
in less than 6 seconds without proper equipment; whereas Gordon's existing crew
could only do it in 8 seconds with millions of dollars worth of high tech equipment.

It was thought to be an excellent and bold move by Gordon's management
team, as most races are won or lost in the pits. However, Gordon got more
than he bargained for!

At the crew's first practice session, not only was the
inexperienced crew able to change all 4 wheels in under 6 seconds, but
within 12 seconds, they had changed the paint scheme, altered the VIN number

and sold the car to Dale Ernhart Jr. for 10 cases of Bud, a bag of weed, and some
photos of Jeff Gordon's wife in the shower.

Jeff Gordon announced today that he was firing his
entire pit crew. This announcement followed Gordon's decision to take
advantage of President Obama's scheme to employ Harlem youngsters.

The decision to hire them was brought about by a recent documentary
on how unemployed youths from Harlem were able to remove a set of wheels
in less than 6 seconds without proper equipment; whereas Gordon's existing crew
could only do it in 8 seconds with millions of dollars worth of high tech equipment.

It was thought to be an excellent and bold move by Gordon's management
team, as most races are won or lost in the pits. However, Gordon got more
than he bargained for!

At the crew's first practice session, not only was the
inexperienced crew able to change all 4 wheels in under 6 seconds, but
within 12 seconds, they had changed the paint scheme, altered the VIN number

and sold the car to Dale Ernhart Jr. for 10 cases of Bud, a bag of weed, and some
photos of Jeff Gordon's wife in the shower.

Boys will be boys:rolleyes:

Subject: A few good Senior Moments

Garage Door

The boss walked into the office one morning not knowing his
zipper was down and his fly area wide open. His assistant
walked up to him and said, 'This morning when you left your
house, did you close your garage door?' The boss told her he
knew he'd closed the garage door, and walked into his office
puzzled by the question..

As he finished his paperwork, he suddenly noticed his fly was
open, and zipped it up.. He then understood his assistant's
question about his 'garage door..'

He headed out for a cup of coffee and paused by her desk to
ask, 'When my garage door was open, did you see my Hummer
parked in there?'

She smiled and said, 'No, I didn't. All I saw was an old mini
van with two flat tires..

A burglar broke into a house one night. He shined his flashlight around, looking for valuables when a voice in the dark said,

'Jesus knows you're here.'

He nearly jumped out of his skin, clicked his flashlight off, and froze.

When he heard nothing more , after a bit, he shook his head and continued.

Just as he pulled the stereo out so he could disconnect the wires, clear as a bell he heard

'Jesus is watching you.'

Freaked out, he shined his light around frantically, looking for the source of the voice. ;)

Finally, in the corner of the room, his flashlight beam came to rest on a parrot.

'Did you say that?' he hissed at the parrot.

'Yep', the parrot confessed, then squawked, 'I'm just trying to warn you that he is watching you.'

The burglar relaxed. 'Warn me, huh? Who in the world are you?'

'Moses,' replied the bird.

'Moses?' the burglar laughed. 'What kind of people would name a bird Moses?'

'The kind of people that would name a Rottweiler Jesus.'

A burglar broke into a house one night. He shined his flashlight around, looking for valuables when a voice in the dark said,

'Jesus knows you're here.'

He nearly jumped out of his skin, clicked his flashlight off, and froze.

When he heard nothing more , after a bit, he shook his head and continued.

Just as he pulled the stereo out so he could disconnect the wires, clear as a bell he heard

'Jesus is watching you.'

Freaked out, he shined his light around frantically, looking for the source of the voice. ;)

Finally, in the corner of the room, his flashlight beam came to rest on a parrot.

'Did you say that?' he hissed at the parrot.

'Yep', the parrot confessed, then squawked, 'I'm just trying to warn you that he is watching you.'

The burglar relaxed. 'Warn me, huh? Who in the world are you?'

'Moses,' replied the bird.

'Moses?' the burglar laughed. 'What kind of people would name a bird Moses?'

'The kind of people that would name a Rottweiler Jesus.'

LOL .... cute:)

A blonde pushes her BMW into a gas station. She tells the mechanic it died. *After he works on it for a few minutes, it is idling smoothly. *She says, "What's the story?" *He replies, "Just crap in the carburetor." *She asks, "How often do I have to do that?" *

A gorgeous young redhead goes into the doctor's office and said that her body hurt wherever she touched it. "Impossible!" says the doctor. "Show me." *The redhead took her finger, pushed on her left shoulder and screamed, then she pushed her elbow and screamed even more. She pushed her knee and screamed; likewise she pushed her ankle and screamed. Everywhere she touched made her scream. *The doctor said, "You're not really a redhead, are you? *"Well, no" she said, "I'm actually a blonde." *"I thought so," the doctor said. "Your finger is broken."

A highway patrolman pulled alongside a speeding car on the freeway. Glancing at the car, he was astounded to see that the blonde behind the wheel was knitting! *Realizing that she was oblivious to his flashing lights and siren, the trooper cranked down his window, turned on his bullhorn and yelled, *"PULL OVER!" *"NO!" the blonde yelled back, *"IT'S A SCARF!"

A blonde was playing Trivial Pursuit one night. It was her turn. She rolled the dice and she landed on Science & Nature. Her question was, "If you are in a vacuum and someone calls your name, can you hear it?" *She thought for a time and then asked, "Is it on or off?" *

2010 Miss Aortic Valve Replacement Contest

2010 Miss Aortic Valve Replacement Contest

The following was written by my partner, Chris, as a way to tell our family and friends how we came to make the valve decision. (It is copywrited, so please no unauthoized duplicating.) We realize the choice is a personal one and usually approach things with a bit of humor. No offense is meant to anyone who came to a different conclusion.

After much research, discussion and debate, the judges have reached a conclusion in the "2010 Miss Aortic Valve Replacement" contest. It was a dead heat after the swimsuit competition. However, Miss Mechanical Valve pulled ahead slightly after the evening gown competition. Unfortunately, she did herself in during the talent portion of the program. She clotted on stage and just generally broke down. That left the two front-runners, Miss Stented-Porcine Valve and Miss Bovine-Pericardial Valve to duke it out. Miss Stented-Porcine Valve (Miss Piggy to her friends) blew the crowd away with her endurance in a strong aerobic performance during the talent program. However, she stumbled a bit on a trick gay marriage question during the question and answer portion. Miss Bovine-Pericardial Valve (aka Bossie) delivered a smooth and powerful performance during her reading from "Young Frankestein," seemingly pieced together from the fabric of her very being. But, it was her heartfelt soliloquy on fostering world peace through methane gas during the question and answer program that brought the judges to their feet. A very difficult decision, indeed, for our panel of judges.
After a brief commercial break, sponsored by Gibon's Steaks and Chops and Fat Willy's Rib House, the judges tallied their scores. At second runner-up, with a prize of a $25,000 research scholarship and a lifetime supply of the blood thinner Coumadin, it's Miss Mechanical Valve.
And, now, the moment you've all been waiting for (and we realize this would be better with Bert Parks looking down all of the finalists dresses). The first runner-up and the winner. We will remind the audience that if, for any reason (illness, bad Larry King interview or the surfacing of questionable Polaroids), the winner is unable to fulfill her responsibilities as the "2010 Miss Aortic Valve Replacement," the first runner-up shall be appointed to serve out the term of the winner. The first runner-up, and the winner of a $50,000 research scholarship and a lifetime supply of low-sodium turkey bacon.........it's "Miss Piggy," Miss Stented-Porcine Valve.
That means, you guessed it, that the "2010 Miss Aortic Valve Replacement" is.........."Bossie," Miss Bovine-Pericardial Valve. While world peace through methane gas is a moving concept, it was Bossie's enhanced and dynamic performance in the talent portion of the program, combined with her endurance and exquisitely engineered essence that put her over the top. Bossie wins a $75,000 methane research scholarship and a brand new home, already furnished with one of the nicest guys on the planet.

LOL! However, Miss STENTLESS Porcine Valve is threatening to file a class-action discrimination lawsuit. How could this pageant leave out the "hostess with the leastest" in terms of stents? ;)

LOL! However, Miss STENTLESS Porcine Valve is threatening to file a class-action discrimination lawsuit. How could this pageant leave out the "hostess with the leastest" in terms of stents? ;)

Miss Stentless was eliminated after she was found in an inappropriate position. (Or, I don't need my root replaced thus time around.)

Latest posts

Back