Joe's in the hospital again

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nancy

Well, I was hoping that Joe could go the year without a hospitalization, he's just 2 weeks shy of the year. But he got admitted this afternoon directly from his cardiology appointment. He has CHF with some liver and ascites involvement and some possible arrhythmia, plus he's had diarrhea for a week and a half and it wouldn't stop even with Immodium, and that apparently threw off some of his blood chemistries.

The cardiologist wants him on telemetry while they try to sort things out and do further testing.

I'll probably know more tomorrow.

Oh, Nancy! I'm so sorry! I hope that they get him fixed up and outta there in no time! Keep us updated, but not in lieu of taking care of YOU.

Joe is so lucky to have you!

Nancy,
I hope things go well for Joe and you. Keep us posted. You are in my prayers.

Karlynn

Nancy,

I hope all will be well with Joe. Keep us posted and don't forget to take care of yourself.

Nancy,
i'm sorry to hear about Joe.
My best wishes to both of you and I hope they can get this taken care of.

Awww Mannn!!!!!

Awww Mannn!!!!!

Hi Nancy,

What a bummer! I am sorry to hear that he is down again....Don't you hate it when you get on a good roll, and suddenly it comes to a screeching halt with illness? Anyway, I hope he is doing better and your taking care of yourself as well. Please keep me posted. and take care. Harrybaby666:D :D :D :D

Nancy,

Here's a prayer for Joe and you. Best wishes and hope he gets well soon.

NANCY OH NANCY

NANCY OH NANCY

Nancy ,I was so sad to hear Jo is in the hospital, you tell him from our family to yours we will keep him in our prayers and we love him and are thinking about him and you you are a great lady you take care of yourself i love you my dear sweet lady jo we love you hang in there chris

Nancy,
I am sorry to hear that Joe is in the hospital. I hope all goes well for him. I also hope you are doing OK. Please keep us posted.
You both are in my thoughts and prayers.
Take Care

Sorry to hear Joe is 'out of sorts' again Nancy.

Diarrhea is the pits isn't it? First it screws up the body chemistry and the INR and then everything else falls in Domino fashion. Hope 'All the Kings Horses and All the Kings Men' can put Joe back on track again.

Best wishes to both of you,

'AL'

Nancy

Nancy

Sorry to hear about Joe, let hope the drs can fix him fast.

My hopes and prayer go out to you and Joe.

You take care too

Terry40

How did I miss this yesterday? Joe being in the hospital is always NEWS, albeit so sad for you both. You have my prayers that all will be well soon. He almost made it for a year, didn't he.

Nancy, take care of yourself, too.

Love Ann

Joe

Joe

Nancy,
I'm so sorry Joe did not make it to the one year mark without hospitalization............I hope they are able to quickly find the source of his illness and get him on the road to recovery!
fdeg

Nancy I'm sorry to hear about Joe, but I'm sure with all that you give him, he'll be up and outta there in no time.

Take care.

Nancy,

So sorry to hear about Joe! I hope today brings some good news and encouragement.

I will be praying for you both. You are an inspiration for us all!

Dear Nancy, you and Joe are in our family thoughts and prayers everyday, you have help so many times, so many people that you are now right on top of my list during Joe hospitalization. Courage mon amie.

Nancy and Joe,
Even my fairly recent time tuning in to this forum had shown me what a wonderful team you two are and, Nancy, your support for him is awesome. Keep up your spirits and know that you are both in my prayers.
Judy

Nancy and Joe,

You are in our prayers and trust Joe will be fine. You and Joe are a true inspiration to all of us.

Walter

Back