Jax's mvr is Thursday, May 28

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jax/Jennifer-
Wishing you both an uneventful surgery and speedy recovery! You'll both do great. Make sure to let us know how you fare.

I hope your procedure goes better than expected, and for a quick recovery. Good luck & God Bless.

thanks everyone just got up it's 4 a.m. and have to start getting dressed for the drive up to cleveland. didn't get nearly enough sleep had too many things that i needed to do so it's going to be an extremely long day today. especially with nothing to eat.

well i am at the clinic. had my chest xray and bloodwork done by 7:45 and now i have to sit and wait until 12 for my heart cath. with nothing to eat. i'm already getting hungry and it's not even 9:30. i know that i am going to be frustrated by the time 12 comes and i am starving. lol. right now i am just killing time in an area they have with computers. atleast i am allowed to drink water if i wasn't able to do that then i would really be frustrated. i could fall asleep sitting here right now. wish i had been able to go to bed a little earlier last night. but by the time i got everything done i needed to do it was 10:30 by the time i laid down and 3:30 and the alarm going off came way too quickly.

Blarg! I hate having to get up in the morning for surgery and not being able to eat...no breakfast make Melissa cranky. I feel for you girl. Hope they don't keep you waiting too long!
Are you allowed to have other clear fluids, i.e. apple juice?

well just got home from my cath. i am pretty sore but everything went well. was told that my arteries look good so they will not need to fix anything there during the surgery so that was some good news. heading to bed now as i have a very long day again tomorrow. thank you all for your prayers and best wishes.

Latest posts

Back