I've been cleared for work!! 8 weeks post op.

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hot Rod Harry

I'm feeling great, I've been walking, running, working on the car.. I feel I can just as lazy at work, taking it easy, as I can at home.

I'm 8 weeks post op, and today's echo shows ZERO leakage!!

I haul new cars, in the Chicago area, and the midwest.. I've been laid off since November, and got called back 3 days before my surgery, June 15th.. I've been off a long time, and I'm excited about getting back to work.

Thanks Halley. I'm not saying I'm 100%, just saying that I've had a great recovery, compared to the last one 3 years ago, and I'm happy to be alive and have the ability to work. I'll take baby steps at work, and I give 100% thanks to God.. I have been blessed.

Harry - Great news that you're back to work! For two reasons -- first that you're cleared of medical restrictions, and second that in your work it means that people are actually buying cars again!

Congratulations both ways!

I haul new cars, in the Chicago area, and the midwest..

Hey ... let me know next time you are in the Chicago area ... would be cool to meet up with ya!

And ... CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Glad you are feeling better and are cleared to go back to work!

Cort | 35swm | "Mr Monte Carlo"."Mr Road Trip" | pig valve.pacemaker ...RT 66 = Sept 5-16, '09
WRMNshowcase.legos.HO.models.MCs.RTs.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"Don't let the sound of your own wheels drive you crazy" ... Eagles ... 'Take It Easy'

Hey ... let me know next time you are in the Chicago area ... would be cool to meet up with ya!

And ... CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Glad you are feeling better and are cleared to go back to work!

Cort | 35swm | "Mr Monte Carlo"."Mr Road Trip" | pig valve.pacemaker ...RT 66 = Sept 5-16, '09
WRMNshowcase.legos.HO.models.MCs.RTs.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"Don't let the sound of your own wheels drive you crazy" ... Eagles ... 'Take It Easy'
I'm here at least 3 days a week. Load up in West Chicago, and Elwood, down by the care track.

Back