It's been a year!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sknydave

Actually, almost a year and a half :) I just had an echo and the ticker received an A+! I was a bit nervous considering I needed two surgeries within 8 months last time. Anyhow, I'm back to 100% and I workout 5 days a week. Those of you who are wondering if you will ever be the same again, you will be BETTER! Just be patient. I know we have younger visitors every once in a while who are facing surgery and have many questions. Feel free to ask away

Take care everyone!

Sounds like wonderful news to me...I hope i have as much success with mine. Wish me luck.

Wonderful news, very happy for you. I just completed 7 year mark. It's a miracle.

I don't work out but walk a lot. Though I NEVER had symptom and could walk 4 miles twice a day. Just got bad numbers. I was very active here back then, but fell away, so I look like a newbie but I ain't.

Go getem!

Bill

Good Luck to you, Danny,

Not meaning to hijack Dave's thread, but what the hey. You will do fine. We will all be pulling for you on the way to the mountain, and you will have lots of help on the climb.

Believe me!!

Best,

Bill

that is good news. hardly seems a year ago. time really flies. the first 'birthday' is so important to us. makes it feel like we reached some sort of mark and guess we did. But every one after you will also remember and say a little thank you. Blessins........

Congratulations David! It is a bonus when the cardio confirms that medically we are just as great as we feel :).

Karl

Latest posts

Back