it's been 2 years . . .

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

netmiff

2 years ago today at this time I was in la-la-land with some strange people's hands doing weird things to my heart; and today :

100_0882.jpg

Congratulations Jeanette and a happy 2nd valversary to you!! Look at you now. May you have many, many more years of good health.

Best wishes,

Jeanette,

Happy 2nd and may you continue to celebrate many more healthy years to come!

May you *brush away* all the bad things and renew your life with new brushes and beautiful paints all the time!!:)

Happy 2nd and many more!....Hey can you have a cake for that? (There I go thinking of food, sorry)
Stay happy and healthy!!!!!

Linda

Star, DH made chocolate chip cookies . . . (insert belly-rubbing icon with a bubble that says "yummmm")

Bina, it started off with soap and water, then a wire brush, then putty . . . I always say the painting is the easiest part of painting :)

Happiest cogratulations on your 2nd valversary
Btw you stay that height doing those windows,Dont need a repeat
pic of your cast;)
Do wish you all the best of years of valversarys to come:)

Congratulations. It sure looks like you are making the most of your new life.

Congratulations Jeanette on your 2 year celebration. Looks like you've had a busy time in those last 2 years. Keep it up and may you have many, many more to come. :)

Jeanette,
Happy Valversary! Glad to see that you are doing so well. When you get done come on down here, cause I have lots of windows that need painting too. :p
Take care,
John

ah, gee whiz, I'm late again, but I do wish you the very best and may you have many more - cause I will always need your input ;)

Congrats on #2

Latest posts

Back