It's Almost time

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MarkG87

I had my Cardiac Cath and Pre-Admission testing today, surgery will be Friday. Have to be at the hospital @ 5 AM, surgery will be at about 7:30am.

Cardiac Cath turned out well, showed a lot of calcification on the valve, but everything else looks very good. They explained everything that will go on. Surgeon actually asked me if I wanted to move up the surgery to tomorrow, but I have some things to finish up for work, etc so I'm keeping the Friday date.

Nerves are starting to hit. Have enough to do tonight and tomorrow to keep me busy which should help keep my mind off of it.

Wow they are moving along quickly. It will be nice not to have as much time to worry. Will someone be able to post an update for you?

Yes, still going with the tissue valve. Told me I'd be in ICU until Sunday or possibly Monday, but I can have my laptop as soon as I feel up to it. Will make sure to post here as soon as I feel well.

Best wishes for a successful surgery and bump free recovery.
We'll look forward to hearing from you as soon as you are able.

Latest posts

Back