I will bite you

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interestingly, I've been told to stay away from apples and slice them. Still trying to figure out how to negotiate corn on the cob. It's going to take a long time for me to get used to the things.

One thing though, they set all the teeth in the wax to check final alignment and see if anything needed adjusted, handed me a mirror and asked me what I thought. I sat in silence for about 2 minutes. Doc is like, well, do you like them or not? I looked at him and said shut up. I've never seen myself with White straight teeth before. Let me really really look for a bit.

That will be great for you to get your choppers! You have waited soooooo long. For the corn on the cob, you may have to take it off the cob. Maybe not:rolleyes: Yea for Ross!!!!

Congrats Ross! I remember when I got mine which I had needed for a long time. It gave me a little face lift too!
Viki

Interestingly, I've been told to stay away from apples and slice them. Still trying to figure out how to negotiate corn on the cob. It's going to take a long time for me to get used to the things.

One thing though, they set all the teeth in the wax to check final alignment and see if anything needed adjusted, handed me a mirror and asked me what I thought. I sat in silence for about 2 minutes. Doc is like, well, do you like them or not? I looked at him and said shut up. I've never seen myself with White straight teeth before. Let me really really look for a bit.

My teeth are not the greatest, so after I grill the corn on the cob, I strip it with a knife, and it is still soooo good.

Otherwise, way to go Ross!!

Soon this thread will be worthless without pictures.
(hint, hint, hint)
We'll be waiting for a smiling Ross! And I did hear a report on the news about some little Canadian woman herding goats - apparently apparently all the way to Ohio!

not to worry about the corn and apples, etc. you will figure it all out. no, you won't be able to chomp the corn off the cob, but as said above, cut it.

we want pictures, you know.

not to worry about the corn and apples, etc. you will figure it all out. no, you won't be able to chomp the corn off the cob, but as said above, cut it.

we want pictures, you know.

But I want to bite my way across corn on the cob. I don't want to sissy suck it.

Latest posts

Back