I have pneumonia.

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh Hensy.....I am sorry to hear this....

Oh Hensy.....I am sorry to hear this....

I certainly know how bad Pneumonia can get as my Father had it for at least a month before my grandmother passed and he didn't get over it until about a month after she passed on. Please know your in my prayers as always and ole' Harrybaby is sending you a ton of (((((((((((((((((((((Hugs))))))))))))))))))) right along with everyone else. Harrybaby:eek::D:eek:

Dear Ann,
Stay in bed and sweet it out and drink lots. And I don't mean just cough syrup;)
A shot of Brandy will help you to sweat it out :)

Take care and I hope your feeling better real soon.

Sorry to hear about this Ann. Hope your feeling better soon.

Might try the ''vick on the soles of my feet'' tonight for my cough :cool:

Ann:

Take care of yourself. Hope you respond to all of this.

Vick's on your feet???

(Brings to my mind:
...smell my feet, give me something good to eat!)
Thought you needed something to try to laugh or chuckle about while you lounge about.

Ann ... Follow instructions and get well .... this is nothing to fool around with ... :):)

Cooker's right, Ann. I'm going to be gone most of the day, and I don't want to be worrying the entire time! The way your medicine is affecting you, you might be dancing nude on tabletops if we don't urge restraint!;);)
Seriously, please take care of yourself.:)

Dear Ann, Do take care, I've grown very dependent on you here! Let us know if the vapo-rub on the feet works. Brian

Ann ~ I'm so sorry to hear you've got pneumonia. I pray that the medicine works and that you're feeling much better soon. Take care, Dawn-Marie

I hope you get to feeling better soon Ann! I have had walking pneumonia a few times in my life & believe me, I got so sick I thought I wasn't going to pull thru! And then, it took a month or more to get my strength back!

Rest, try to eat comfort foods (home-made chicken soup) & take your meds as prescribed. Like Betty said, hopefully you can recover at home rather than having to be hospitalized because there's a lot more deadly germs at the hospital so it's best if you're in the comfort of your own home. (I was never hospitalized & just recovered at home. :))

Take care!

Right Ann......pneumonia is nothing to fool around with. I can just see you 'slip slidin' away' with that Vicks on your soles. Surely there's a song in there somewhere..

Hugs to you..

:eek: :eek: Must be the bedtime single malt, but I just read, Surely there's a thong in there somewhere.. :eek: :D

Goodnight from West Yorks

After all, you all know that I am NEVER, EVER silly.

LOL! Nope ... this very serious lady...

http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort/200711/RT11280704_VRsweatshirt_JPG.html

...is never, ever silly....

http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort/200711/RT11280701_FL_Ann_VR_JPG.html

Ann...hope you feel better soon and that pneumonia is gone soon! Thoughts/prayers coming your way, of course....

Cort | 35swm | "Mr Monte Carlo"."Mr Road Trip" | pig valve.pacemaker
WRMNshowcase.legos.HO.models.MCs.RTs.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"I can't stay on your morfeine, cause it's making me itch" ... Pink ... 'Just Like A Pill'

Ann,

Sending you wishes for a smooth and fast recovery. Be good now and stay resting no matter how boring it gets.

Ann,

Positive energy coming your way for a speedy recovery. I have used the Vicks on the feet method before! It does work! My step Mother swears by it now also, once she tried it. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Please get plenty of rest. God Bless!

Sorry I'm a little late on this, Ann, but I hope you're doing a little better today. Take care of yourself, girl.

Vicks on the feet? That's interesting...

Ann,
Iv'e been gone for a few days and didn't want to hear news like this.
Iv'e had it twice in my life and know it's not fun.
Please get well soon, I know it won't be overnight.
Have you had the pneumonia shot that Medicare allows?
Rich

Latest posts

Back