I have pneumonia.

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nasty stuff. backto dr today noonish. He let me do stuff at home and said it was what he would do in the hospital. tk goodness for that.

I am getting concerned about Ross. I keep checking in but nothing.

Hi Hens
So sorry to hear you have pneumonia. Get off this puter, back into bed and keep sweating. Drink lots, too.

Evelyn

Your not allowed to have pneumonia, it says so right here in my manual. Of course my manual also says I won't have problems with the ventilator and we all know what a crock that is!

Hope your getting better and not worse.

Love,
Me

You know, Miss Ann, we can't have our two besest vr.com support staff out of commission at the same time!!!! Hmmmmmmmm, who coordinated this one????? Both Rossman and you at the same time?????

Evelyn

Ann,
Yaps, who is in the hospital, sends her best wishes that you stay OUT of the hospital, and said to tell you that you're in her prayers for a quick recovery.:)

nasty stuff. backto dr today noonish. He let me do stuff at home and said it was what he would do in the hospital. tk goodness for that.

I am getting concerned about Ross. I keep checking in but nothing.

Ann:

Do you have a nebulizer? Or can you beg, borrow or steal one? They're wonderful. My vet got me a used one 10+ years ago, and my own PCP has told me to use it when I've had pneumonia or bronchitis.

Our 14.5YO Persian spay, Pretty Girl, sounded puny yesterday -- not uncommon with those "flat-faced" cats ;) -- so I put her on the veterinary form of Augmentin and nebulized her with 0.5 cc of gentamicin sulfate in 4 cc's of lactated Ringer's solution. The nebulizing treatment works great -- gets down into the lungs in finer spray than a vaporizer. Pretty Girl sounded much better after her first treatment.

You know, Miss Ann, we can't have our two besest vr.com support staff out of commission at the same time!!!! Hmmmmmmmm, who coordinated this one????? Both Rossman and you at the same time?????

Evelyn

we didn't think anyone would catch on!

went back to dr, got two more shots, more antibiotics, more cough syrup, a breathing machine (the nebulizer?) with med to put in it. they gave me a breathing treatment last week and it helped trememdously. I could breathe afterward.

I have allergies, chronic bronchitis and the pneumonia along with it. Going back for a checkup on Thursday.

But feeling so much better. Thank you all for caring. It means so much when we need a little push from behind - or somewhere.

I love you all.

Ann,
Yaps, who is in the hospital, sends her best wishes that you stay OUT of the hospital, and said to tell you that you're in her prayers for a quick recovery.:)

Let her know how sorry I am. I know how unwell she is. Maybe they will find out something this time. Tell her know I am praying for her? Thanks, Mary.

Ann - allergies and pneumonia. Yuck. I have a bad cold and the allergy issues are bad right now, so I can only imagine how you must feel. I'm glad you got a nebulizer to use at home. Get well soon.

Ann,
Happy to hear you are getting treated.
Here is wishing you a speedy recovery.
Rich

Ann:

Sounds like you may be on the mend now.
Have you gotten a pneumonia shot? I've only had pneumonia once or twice, don't know how much the shot helps, but I think I will get one this month or next.

Latest posts

Back