I Had A Professional Model In My Home Lastnight!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I caught it just in time. Threw the DVR on to record it.

I saw this girl at her worst. Honestly, I held no hope for her myself. If it weren't for her mom searching the INTERNET FOR ANSWERS, that the Doctors so vehemetly disregard, she would not be alive today!

I want to thank both of you, Lyn and Bina, for emailing me and bringing it to my attention.

Chris came home at the end and got to watch from the beginning. He texted Marrisa, reaming her for not telling him about it. She told him she'll be home TOMORROW and he can discuss his problem further. :D

I caught it just in time. What a story! Her Mom gets the Nancy award!

She is a beautiful girl! I'm sure her experience will keep her grounded in a business that can cause people to forget what's important.

IF anyone else is interested it is on at midnight eastern time Discovery health channel. there are 3 stories Marissa is the last.

You know, I was just telling Chris, she may be making dynamite money and all, but I have to wonder if she's really happy with the lifestyle she has now. It doesn't seem so when she's around here. I cannot imagine the pressures she's under. Every time I see her now, I feel like I need to feed her.

For those of you that are wondering what were taking about:
http://www.google.com/search?num=10...snum=0&ct=result&cd=1&q=marissa+irwin&spell=1

Latest posts

Back