I am still here and doing great!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Smiley2000

Hi there to all my valve friends :)

I am still here - did not go very far and doing great! It has now been 8 months since my sternotomy and I feel great. The last echo showed ZERO mitral incompetence and the zip is looking good.

Was thinking about you guys/girls a lot... anyone around here visit South Africa during the Soccer?

Love and best wishes,

I am still here - did not go very far and doing great! It has now been 8 months since my sternotomy and I feel great. The last echo showed ZERO mitral incompetence and the zip is looking good.

Was thinking about you guys/girls a lot... anyone around here visit South Africa during the Soccer?

Love and best wishes,

Yes, isn't it great having another chance at life and the quality is so much better. In the old days we would all be dead. No, I did not go to South Africa but I did see a few game on TV.

Be well, be happy,

George

Love and best wishes,

Nice to meet you smiley
highs.gif

I did watch a few games of
runningSmiley.gif
I heard the Spanish team is attaching this to all correspondence
sport-smiley-5537.gif

Hi there Ms Smiley ~ so great to hear from you and that you're doing well and dandy. We really got into the World Cup and were glad to see Spain win it all. You have a beautiful stadium there near Jo-burg and I bet your tourist season has really taken off since folks have seen how beautiful your country is..!! I remember the wonderful wines near Stellenbosch..!

Smiley,

I've been to Joburg 5 or 6 times and would have loved to go to the world cup. I visited Pretoria for a day also, saw the Voortrekker museum, the Air museum at the Air Force Base, Parliment building, Airforce memorial, another unusual memorial with a reflective pond high on a hill overlooking the city (can't remember what that one was), and had lunch at a great beer joint right downtown. Beautiful country and I too love the Stellenbosch wines. I brought 2 mixed cases home last visit and plan to open one of my favorites tomorrow (last dinner before my AVR on Tue) An Ernie Els wine, Gaurdian Peak Cabernet.

I hope to get back soon, and nice to learn you are recovering well. I look forward to being in your position.

Doug

Latest posts

Back