Hot Rod Harry's mvr is Monday, June 15, at CC

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

Mary

Harry, I know you are ready to have this surgery over and done with. You are going to a great facility, you have a great surgeon, you've made your valve decision if one is needed, so I'm confident all will go well. Best wishes, and please update when you can. You're in our thoughts and prayers until that time.
God bless and Godspeed!

Harry i hope and pray that you recover with greatness you and my dad are going in together so my prayers are with you both

I will update when I can. If someone could send me a phone number (pm), I'll have a family member make a call when I come out.

Thanks for all the prayers. As many of you know, this is a very emotional time, in prepping for this event. I look forward to waking up after going under. I got to go spend time with my family.. Catch you guys & gals later.

Harry

After having just come through what your going to start Monday I can tell you, you are in good hands. The doc's are excellent. The support staff in the CICU are phenomial in bringing you out of the surgery. I know this doesn't make it less scary but trust in those folks and you'll be well.

God Bless for a speedy and uneventful recovery.

Harry

After having just come through what your going to start Monday I can tell you, you are in good hands. The doc's are excellent. The support staff in the CICU are phenomial in bringing you out of the surgery. I know this doesn't make it less scary but trust in those folks and you'll be well.

God Bless for a speedy and uneventful recovery.

Thank you. I'm already impressed at what I have seen from the staff there at CC, just from the testing aspect.

Whoever put things together there at CC is listening to the concerns of the patient, and is doing all that can be done to make it as pleasant and professional as they can. It's quite an improvement over the last place I had surgery, where while the nurses were great, nothing was explained in such detail as now, and the testing was no where near as in depth.

Good luck Harry, will be praying for ya on Monday for a successful surgery and a smooth recovery.

You are in my thoughts and prayers Harry. I know you'll do fine. Keep us posted when you can. Make sure you smile for the video your having done.:D
God Bless!

Latest posts

Back