Hmmm... Am I losing it?

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tell-Tale Heart

Ok - I've been reading like crazy since I joined and have learned many interesting things. I have two questions about the site in general:
1. When I click on the calendar, I can't see any dates past 2010. And yes, I know how to advance the calender. It just runs out of advances as of Dec 2010. Am I missing something?
2. I registered (instead of staying a "guest") because I wanted to document my 2nd OHS journey using a blog. The FAQ's instruct you to look for the sidebar "IF" you are allowed to blog. ????? Needless to say- I have no sidebar.
I'm usually very quick using system options. Is there something outside the obvious I missed? and no - it's not pump head LOL I'm still waiting for a surgery date. Thank you to anyone who can help.

This board is free, but there is a very small fee you can pay to help support it and also that gets you all the advanced features. I was so thankful for this board and members, who, I swear if I ever meet in person I will take out to a dinner or cook for them.... Wait, I am off-topic, I wanted to help contribute to keep this site up and found this link: http://www.valvereplacement.org/ValveReplacement.org/Donations.html
Basically, a small donation gets you advanced features and helps keep this thing running.

Hope this helps.

Not that I use the blog, I can still use it. I might have taken the "long-way" of getting there to post onto the blog, but it works.
Here's what I did:
1) clicked on "my profile" (top right corner of this page)
2) On the left side I clicked on "View Bog Entries"
3) On this page you should see (in my case) 'no blog entries', BUT look on the far right side, just above your name, there's a blue button to click on that says "Create New Post". Click on that and see what happens.

Good luck

Thanks for the quick response. I didn't know about the fee. Yes, it is reasonable - I just didn't know.
I also took a look at the path you recommended, Freddie. I don't have the same message on the last page. But it doesn't matter - if I decide to blog, I'll pay the fee donation.
But maybe I'll just donate because this is a really good site.

Thanks for the quick response. I didn't know about the fee. Yes, it is reasonable - I just didn't know.
I also took a look at the path you recommended, Freddie. I don't have the same message on the last page. But it doesn't matter - if I decide to blog, I'll pay the fee donation.
But maybe I'll just donate because this is a really good site.

IF you want to blog about your surgery and give family and friends a place to find out updates, I would probably use one of the free sites like caringbridge.org or carepages.com that are set up just for that reason. They really are better (IMO) for a few reasons, all of your updates would be together and easy to follow you can just give the url to everyone before surgery, and if they want to they can even sign up to get an email alert every time there is an update, instead of having to keep checking in to look. also i really like the guestbooks and being able to read the messages and you can post pictures along the way. . You can check out Justin's page in my sig but its been going on about 10 years now, so the nwer sites look alittle different

Latest posts

Back