Hard to believe it's been 4 years.....

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Praline

VR.org Supporter
Supporting Member
Hello,

Four years ago Monday (1/18), I was having a nice long nap as my mitral valve was being repaired.:) I am doing great. I had an echo around Christmas and my cardiologist said that my repair is holding fine.
I am sorry that I do not have the time to visit here as often as I would like but I am still teaching. And it seems to take me more hours to do what I need to do than it used to.I guess I am getting old... But don' t get me wrong. I love my job and I feel lucky to have it.
But I still think about you all so often. I will say it again... You all saved my sanity 4 years ago. I was scared to death and you helped me get through that trip over the mountain.I was thinking Monday... right before my surgery someone who had just had surgery posted a picture taken in the hospital. She was sitting in bed with a big smile on her face. I can't tell you how many times I went to that post and looked at her picture.That smile was my anchor. I wish I could remember who that was.
I wish everyone a happy and healthy year.

Hey, Praline so good to see you and nice to know you are doing so well. most of us go thru that scary time - and yours was a bit worse what with other things happening about the same time. Hope you continue to do well. Thanks for stoppin in. I'm not in as much right now either, but, like you, VR is on my mind every single day. Blessins..........

CONGRATULATIONS!

And it was folks like you who were my anchor 3+ years ago.

Thank you for your contribution as well. Enjoy! :)

Praline, HAPPY,HAPPY 4Th VALVERSARY
So great to read your doing well
Your posts reads a big smile too as i feel your smile in your post
Good to hear from you and hope you enjoyed the #4 day(year)
Keep on :)lin :)

Latest posts

Back