Happy New Year To My Friends!!!!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pardon me, but why is everyone jumping the gun on holidays? New Years Eve is still two nights away.

Ross said:
Pardon me, but why is everyone jumping the gun on holidays? New Years Eve is still two nights away.

I think it's an excuse to have more fermented bananas, or fermented whatever. Pass the bottle...hic.

For those of us who will be too busy or drunk:D . I join cooker in wishing everybody a early new year, hope you all have a brilliant time:)

Ross said:
Hey - Ross - we are already celebrating.

Ross said:

Because you started it with your "OK Campers, What are you doing for New Years Eve?" post. :p :p :D

Everyone have a SAFE and HAPPY NEW YEAR. I have my bottle of Champagne in the fridge waiting for midnight. Before that I intend to have Rock and Rye with lemon juice and honey for my cold.

Man this stinks. Lyn and I are both sick and attempting to make it fun. This stuff rivals the Crud from 2 or 3 years ago. :eek:

Ross said:
Man this stinks. Lyn and I are both sick and attempting to make it fun. This stuff rivals the Crud from 2 or 3 years ago. :eek:

Sorry to hear this. I sure hope you have much more reason to celebrate in 2008. Get well soon.

Happy New Year to everyone.:D
Have a safe and happy celebration.
Ross, I have a case of bronchitus myself, it seems to be everywhere.
But it won't slow me down tonight.
On the down side there was a horrific accident last night near Toledo.
On I-280 which is a bypass running from I-75 to the Ohio Turnpike, a drunk was going north in the southbound lane of this expressway at high speed.
He hit a mini-van killing a mother and four of their children. The husband is the lone survivor. That driver tested four times the legal limit, and is going directly to jail as soon as he is released from the hospital.
So with that in mind everyone stay safe.
Rich

Happy New Year

Happy New Year

For the first time in two years we have our three sons and our two daughters in law and our five grandchildren all at the same time. WOW it's a great start for us for 2008.

Ross: Sorry to hear you two have CRUD. Hope you all feel better soon. I'm trying to say well so I don't have my surgery postponed. Now that I've decided to go ahead I want to "Get R done.
Happy New Year
Earline

Hi All!

Happy New Year everyone! I sincerely wish those of you in the pre and post op. phase a speedy and complete recovery.

Allan

Latest posts

Back