HAPPY BIRTHDAY Rain!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cake.gif

Happy Birthday, Rain!

High Rain!

It's your Birthday! I almost missed it! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday dear High Rain, Happy Birthday toooooooooooo you!!!!!!!

I hope you have a great day and evening celebrating and great day and evening tomorrow celebrating and then a great day and evening the next day, well, you know, all week end! I hope you have a great one GF!

Happy Birthday to one of the most special ladies in my life.
Rich

I love you guys!!

I love you guys!!

Dave....you sneaky little devil, how did you remember it was my birthday? :eek:

Ross, I guess you can?t be a part of this family for nearly eight years and not expect them to know what you?re up to, even when you slip away for a while. :) I don?t remember when I took off my birthday. I go through times of worrying about having too much info on the internet... :eek: I?m sure it was during one of those times.

The big day was actually the 9th. :) My life has been busy, busy and I haven?t been to vr.com as much lately.... and by golly, I?ve really missed you all!

It continues to amaze me how we have bonded. I even miss the people who love to fight with me about rat poison. :) Speaking of rat poison.... you?ll never believe what happened to me last week. :eek:

I tested at 3.6 last week, my (new) cardio?s nurse wanted me to skip a dose and cut back 1 mg from my 26.5 weekly dose. :mad: Even after my explaining to her that I had been managing my INR for seven years, and knew for a fact this would put me on the ?INR roller coaster from hell? she continued to insist that I ?do it her way?.

When she realized I was not going to do what she wanted me to, she said, ?If you don?t follow my orders, I cannot renew your prescription.? You know.... she?s probably right. BUT....... we are still in America..... and she doesn?t NOT have the authority to run my life. Warfarin does,:rolleyes: and that ties me to someone who can write a prescription, but it doesn?t have to be her ....and I told her so. And I will tell the new cardio what happened.... if for no other reason... I am very interested in what he thinks of a 3.6 INR..... 'cause it's darn near PERFECT in my book!

My cardio of almost 9 years moved..... I knew he was great, but I didn?t know how great until I lost him. :(

I sincerely thank you all for the happy birthday wishes!!

OH! By the way..... I made NO changes... except maybe an extra salad and ate a little more regularly.... and tested at 3.22 yesterday!! She called back yesterday and left a message on my answering machine asking what changes I'd made to my dosage. I reckon I better call her back.... even though I really don't feel like it. :rolleyes:

Rain,

Eff'n yo' had he'ped me emppy all them six packs in makin' yer birthday "cake", yo' might not haf changed yer INR but ah guarentee yo''dn't haf cared!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY an' keep yer feet firmly planted, cuss it all. VR.COM is gonna git these folks proper trained one of these days, eff'n they doesn't kill us FIRST!

Bubba :)

Ah hah......

Ah hah......

It's all those "Blue Ribbon" empty cans that made Miss Rain's INR rise...:D

THIRTY SEVEN DEGREES in Cortez right now?!?!?!:eek: Get down here.....it's EIGHTY now and I'm going walking in shorts.

Happy Birthday Rain! I knew my twin neices chose the right day to enter this world! Sharing a birthday with someone as special as Rain...I just know they will be "good people"!

Hope you had a great day GF!

PS......Ms. Janie looks just as pretty in her new Avatar!

Latest posts

Back