HAPPY BIRTHDAY Rain!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HAPPY (belated) BIRTHDAY, Rain :)!

Cort:34swm."Mr Monte Carlo.Mr Road Trip".pig valve.pacemaker
WRMNshowcase.lego.HO.model.MCs.RT.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"It goes so fast" ... Jodee Messina ... 'Was That My Life?'

Rain said:
When she realized I was not going to do what she wanted me to, she said, “If you don’t follow my orders, I cannot renew your prescription.” You know.... she’s probably right.

Happy Belated Birthday!

You should have said fine, but if I stroke out, I'm making it a point to my family to sue you for negligence for refusing to allow me to obtain the needed medication.

Thank you all so much for the Birthday wishes!!

Thank you all so much for the Birthday wishes!!

That’s what I’m sceerd of Bubba!! :eek: That durn nurse would have me deader n a doornail, if I listened to her!! :p

Ross, I’m not ready to die! :eek: I have things to do! :D She just wouldn't back down... it was her way or no way. :mad: I don't think anyone has ever argued with her before.

Janie.......... I just may take you up on that!! It’s 26 degrees here! Brrrrrr!! I cringe every night when I pick Sara up from swim practice... she walks out in her swim suit, towel and wet hair at 5:30 every night!! :eek: Holy smokes! And she still wants to find a water park over Christmas break?! :confused: Which I believe you have right next door!! :D Is it open?

Bubba be scared, be scared! :p Janie has a whole slew of pictures!! And if they don't get ya, my rain deer will! :p

Latest posts

Back