Happy Birthday, Lorraine!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

epstns

Premium User
Supporting Member
Hey there, Lorraine!

Looks like it is time to wish you a most very happy birthday, girl!

Long time, no see, but we do want to be sure to wish you nothing but the best on your special day.

May you have many more!

Happy Birthday Lo-Rain. I hope all is going well for you. Every now and then I think of you and wonder how you are doing. I hope you have a very nice birthday.

Lorraine....

Have a wonderful day. Enjoy the beautiful weather we are "finally" having!!

How did you enjoy the Genesis concert? Loved it!!!! Phil is a machine! Great shape for an old dude! Was looking for you on the crowd pan...did not see you :(

LORRAINE!!!!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Sure hope you had a great day ... and, of course, celebrated appropriately ;).

Cort:34swm."Mr Monte Carlo.Mr Road Trip".pig valve.pacemaker
WRMNshowcase.lego.HO.model.MCs.RT.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"It goes so fast" ... Jodee Messina ... 'Was That My Life?'

I'm late with my best wishes, but I extend them anyway!

Happy Birthday!

Thank You!

Thank You!

I want to thank everyone for the b-day wishes! I had to work on my birthday, but I'm off today. My sister came over and we had a couple glasses of beer to celebrate and had tacos of my mexican salad I make. We didn't go out to dinner last night but we are going out tonight. It was a very laid back evening.

I was reflecting on the fact that I made it pass the age that my mother died. She died at 56 1/2 of cancer. I turned 57 yesterday. I'm the youngest of twelve children so and all of us lived longer than she did. I guess it became a superstitious thing between all my brothers and sisters, when our Mom died so young.

Gina: The concert was AWESOME! We were in section 105 in the front, almost straight out from the stage. I did try to look for you too! :( I didn't figure you would be able to hear me if I called you on the cell1 :D Phil Collins was great! Great stage drop and light show too! Yeah, not bad for an old dude. What is he? My age?:D

The Chicago area group should try and get together before the holidays. Gina,Steve, Cort, Karylnn, Perry? I think there are a few others. It's always been fun getting together with my vr.com family.

Again, Thanks for all the birthday wishes!

No kidding! We were 105 as well Lorraine! 3 rows behind you! We should have discussed seating before the concert.;) Did not leave but once...real quick for a restroom break! Yep, it was great~! Even the little spookies. What was that all about? Halloween season? FYI, Phil was born in 51.

Let's try to plan the coffee meeting in Schaumburg soon!:)

This was the place in mind for meeting. Was hoping for a Sunday...but see they are closed. :( How does a Saturday afternoon sound? 2PM ish?

Open this weekend on Fri PM..say after dinner for coffee 7PMish?....(forgot about an appointment Sat afternoon). Or...Sat the 27th. Things get real tight schedule wise from there out.

http://www.icoffeehaus.com/about.html

Lorraine said:
The Chicago area group should try and get together before the holidays. Gina,Steve, Cort, Karylnn, Perry? I think there are a few others. It's always been fun getting together with my vr.com family.

AMEN!!! And, I agree ... a gathering in Schaumburg would be good. Friday evening would be perfect ... I work in Schaumburg ... and get off work at 4:30....

Could also do a Saturday or Sunday afternoon, perhaps....

"Can you make folks feel what you feel inside?" ... David Allen Coe ... 'The Ride'

Friday early evenings could work for me. I would just need enough advance notice of the date to let the family know not to expect me for dinner. Schaumburg is close to work and my gym, but home is back toward the city. No point in going home and then back past work to get to Schaumburg, especially in Friday traffic.

Saturday or Sunday could also be arranged. . .

Hi Everyone,

I don't want to throw a blanket on a Friday evening get together, but I don't even get home from work until 7pm. I wouldn't be able to be there until at the earliest, 8pm and that would be pushing it. A Sat or Sun afternoon would work better, but not this weekend, as we are having another family reunion in Southern Wisconsin. I'm open for either on of the next two weekends. If that doesn't work for the rest of you, just plan something without me. I won't be upset, as it sounds like the rest of you would be able to do Friday. Just let me know.

If a Sunday, it would need to be an earlier lunch....

We could plan both, couldn't we? That way, whoever can show up on Friday can ... and likewise for Sunday....

Just a thought anyway....

*shrugs*

"Something inside has died" ... Carole King ... 'It's Too Late'

Latest posts

Back