Happy Birthday Hank

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy birthday to you
happy birthday to you
happy birthday dear hank
happy birthday to you
and many, many more ! ! !

Happy birthday Hank ! I hope you figure out how to keep the forum going. . I have a grandaughter who deals with these problems in New York. Maybe you could monetize by selling advertising?

Thank you Hank,

This website has been a Godsend to me and for so many others and I hope you can keep it going. I find it to be one of the finest managed sites I'm familiar with. I'm a newbie and didn't notice at first, but now that I think of it where are the advertisements? With this many members daily I would hope we can find some.

Hope you had a happy birthday.

Doug

Doug,

The finesse with which this site has been managed is all due to Ross's attention to it.

yes - I believe that advertising is the key.

The challeng is figuring out how to implement it without destroying the overall feel of the site.

Thanks for your kind words.

Happy Birthday, Hank and many happy healthy successful returns. So sorry about the financial problems this wonderful site is experiencing. I have been away for a while, but will keep you in my prayers to be able to contiue providing help to all who need it, in one way or another.

God bless. HE will provide.

Happy Birthday Hank!!! Guess we missed this important date. We both wish you well and remember when we met you in Phoenix at our friends home.

John & Joann

Latest posts

Back