Happy Birthday Christina!!!!!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Howdy Partner!! Hope your day is very special. Did you get my card in the snail mail???? Heard you talked with Joanie today. Have a super grand day!!

CHRISTINA!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Hope you celebrated appropriately ;).

Cort:34swm."Mr Monte Carlo.Mr Road Trip".pig valve.pacemaker
WRMNshowcase.lego.HO.model.MCs.RT.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"It goes so fast" ... Jodee Messina ... 'Was That My Life?'

Thank you!

Thank you!

Thanks a bunch to all of you who wished me a happy birthday.:) :) It was a wonderful day and I am truly grateful to have made it this far. I am 61 years young today but don't feel my age. My doctor tells me that 60 is 40 today.:p :p Every day is a gift to me and I thank God that he spared my life 7 years ago now.
My day started out great with lots of balloons and cards. Yes, Pam, your card made it today. Thanks;) ;)
Phone call from my dear mother in Holland and a phone call from my girl friend in Florida whom I have known since 1st grade in Holland. We grew up together and yes, she also moved to the states.
After that my friends Darlene & Linda took me out for a BD lunch. In the late afternoon my husband took me to a movie and dinner at a Thai restaurant. I love Thai food. I have lots of leftovers for tomorrow and we have to go to a picnic and eat more food in the afternoon.:eek: :eek:
Well, thanks again and love to you all. Hope to see many of you at the reunion. Orlando here we come!!!:D :D

Christina,

Sounds like you had a wonderful day! I am tardy with this, but here's my belated wishes for a Happy Birthday (and a happy day after your birthday) -- and many, many more happy birthdays! :)

RobHol said:
Christina,

Sounds like you had a wonderful day! I am tardy with this, but here's my belated wishes for a Happy Birthday (and a happy day after your birthday) -- and many, many more happy birthdays! :)

Thanks Rob,

Thanks for the wishes and don't you worry. I am guilty as well and don't write many birthday greetings. I just don't have time to sit at the computer for a long time because I need to go to work. Anyway, I'll try to have as many good days as possible here and before I know it another year has passed. (God willing). Like I said every day day is special and a gift that we must cherish.
I hope you think the same.

Latest posts

Back