Happy Birthday barbwil (79), Lorraine (59), doberman (50)

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At times is it seems that I am living my life backward, and that at the approach of old age my real youth will begin. My soul was born covered with wrinkles-wrinkles that my ancestors and parents most assiduously put there and that I had the greatest trouble removing,... - Andre Gide​

Happy Birthday All Three!

Jim

79??????????no way!!!!!!!!

79??????????no way!!!!!!!!

I guess we know who the old lady is around here!! The years are really flying by; it seems as though I just had my 78th!

You know the joke about the old lady and her car? We have a '98 buick LaSaber with 37,000 miles on it. :D :D :D :D

Thank you for the birthday wishes, Folks. I have been very blessed all these years, with a good marriage (54 yr), three great "kids", good friends and all I have ever needed. There have been plenty of what you might call "down times" but God has always seen us through and we've come out all the stronger.

Heading on toward 80..............

Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes! I had a great birthday with friends and family!

Barb, Happy birthday to you! You're only 20 years older than me. You're pushing 80 now and I'm pushing 60! :eek::D

Doberman: Happy Birthday! You just hit the 50 mark! Sorry but the next 10 years will fly by! :eek: Or was that just for me!

Lorraine, glad to hear you had such a nice day (kiddo)!

I'm not going to push very hard on that 80; in fact I'm trying to drag my feet but that doesn't work very well. 79 came in with a bang, had been sick with the flu all week so my daughter got some delicious take out from a local restaurent. I ran a low grade fever and ached all over but it didn't affect my appetite!! :D

Blessings!

Barb: Well I don't want to push too hard to get to 60 next either, but I rather reach 60 than the alternative! :eek:

I'm sorry you have the flu! Thank goodness it didn't effect your appetite. I hope you're feeling better soon! God Bless!

Happy Birthay to you all! Hope you had a great day.

Lorraine, looking forward to celebrating next weekend! As you know....we will be in one of the best spots for an awesome piece of cake or pie!

Gina: Thanks!

Now as for the cakes and pies, well my downfall at that place has always been their AWESOME ECLAIRS! I only get one once or twice a year, sometime in the month of my birthday! They are to die for! :D Well, not literally! lol! :D See you next week!

Latest posts

Back