Grandpa again!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wise, can't you go "save as"?

When I did I got the first result, a saved link to the Facebook page. Maybe I should be embarrassed that I can't figure it out, but I'm not. It is just new to me and I'm probably missing something very obvious.

I don't think you want "save link". Can you save it to your desktop? Or do you have Word for Mac? "Export" your picture to a new Word file.

I'll try to get a clear answer from my son when he gets back, which will be about 2 hours from now.

This is a test on Wise's behalf

4422605119_61aa44281a.jpg

Wise, although these pictures are from Flicker, this is what I did...me, not my son.

Place your arrow on the picture, double click and click on "Copy Image Location"
Come to the forums reply box and click on that little square beside the globe that says "Insert Image".

That's what worked for me and don't know thing about this MacBook I use everyday LOL

Wise:

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really envy you!
I keep wanting to steal my great-nieces and great-nephew, but so do their grandmothers (my sisters). I'm having to take a number and wait and wait and wait and ....

Wise, although these pictures are from Flicker, this is what I did...me, not my son.

Place your arrow on the picture, double click and click on "Copy Image Location"
Come to the forums reply box and click on that little square beside the globe that says "Insert Image".

That's what worked for me and don't know thing about this MacBook I use everyday LOL

Thanks Freddie, I will try this after work this evening. Cross your fingers.

Latest posts

Back