Grandpa again!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wise

Cindy and I have a new grandchild, Ethan Xavier. He was born last night at 7:39, weighed 4 lbs. 7 ounces, 18 inches long. He was born at 33 weeks 2 days. His mother, Christina, had been hospitalized on complete bed rest (for the most part) for 7 or 8 weeks. He's using a little oxygen but doing well and looks great. I'd post a picture but I don't have one. I didn't get to see him last night, but Cindy got to scope him out and she's thrilled, of course. So, I don't have a picture yet, but will share one when I do.

BTW, as noted on Cooker's Happy Birthday thread, Ethan was just one day shy of being born a little monkey. If he loves all things banana, we'll know he was close enough! Appropriately enough, Christina's favorite theme for about anything is "jungle." I think I should find a banana shaped bottle!

Oh yeah, one other funny thing, on Galen & Christina's honeymoon, Christina was bitten by a monkey and they had to come home early and she took rabies shots. This baby has monkey written all over it! LOL.

Congrats Gramps. Spoil the child if you can, then return to parents. Be sure to get lots of noise making items too.

Congratulations! Being a grandmother has been one of the greatest joys in my life. I hope Christina and Ethan are both doing well. One of my earliest memories of my dad was when we went to Sarasota Jungle Gardens (back in about 1951 or 52) and he got bit by a monkey. Congratulate Cindy for me too, OK?

You sure you and Cindy are old enough to be grandparents????

Congratulations Grandmama & Grandpa, hope Christina and Ethan are doing well.

Sorry Freddie. I'll have to figure this out a different way. I will work on that tomorrow. I'm still learning how to do stuff on this MacBook. I am not doing well with saving photos.

LOL - I've got a MacBook too. The kid helps me when saving photos, maybe he can help you? I find it easier to place your picture on your Desktop, that way you can see the file name when you go to export your picture.

How wonderful! Congratulations to the whole family on the new grandson.

Now, you've got me thinking -- when I was around 2 1/2 years old, I was bitten by a monkey. Maybe that explains why I was so good at climbing as a child. . . and maybe it explains some of my mischievous behaviors since.

LOL - I've got a MacBook too. The kid helps me when saving photos, maybe he can help you? I find it easier to place your picture on your Desktop, that way you can see the file name when you go to export your picture.

Freddie, actually what I need help with is saving not from my camera, but saving a photo from Facebook to my computer. Make sense?

Morning Wise,
My son asked "can you not save it (your picture from FB to computor) as "Save as"? That would mean a double click (2 finger click) to get that box up onto the screen.

He's not awake either. If this doesn't work, I'll ask him again when he's more alert.

Congratulations Grandma and Grandpa.
Hope everyone is doing well.
Rich

Does anyone know how to save a photo from another user's Facebook page to a MacBook? I am seriously challenged with this at the moment. When I take my own photos, I'll be fine, but it is bothering that I can't figure this out.

Latest posts

Back