Got My Dates

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lee189

Well folks got my pre-admission and surgery dates today. Pre-admission is Monday the 15th and surgery the 25th. I haven't felt like this since I got drafted in 1967. Had the heart doctor and the lung doctor and the cancer doctor checking me out at the same time. My oncologist signed off and said that if the next ct scan came out clean I could consider myself cured anyway.
The lung doctor signed off saying that the scaring on my lungs from the radiation would not impede the operation and I was good to go. So looks like its on
Lee

Lee,
Hope you are having a pleasant weekend as your surgery nears. It looks like you have a lot of medical experiences behind you already.

Best wishes for a smooth passage through the pre-surgery events, a successful surgery and steady recovery!

Well folks got my pre-admission and surgery dates today. Pre-admission is Monday the 15th and surgery the 25th. I haven't felt like this since I got drafted in 1967. Had the heart doctor and the lung doctor and the cancer doctor checking me out at the same time. My oncologist signed off and said that if the next ct scan came out clean I could consider myself cured anyway.
The lung doctor signed off saying that the scaring on my lungs from the radiation would not impede the operation and I was good to go. So looks like its on
Lee

Good luck, Lee. Happy that the scan results were fine and hope after your surgery you will be a brand healthier new you in every aspect.

Best wishes. :)

I wish for you to have a smooth procedure with a quick recovery. Good luck & God Bless.

Hey guys I just want to thank all of you for your comments and thoughts and would like to let you know that I wish all of you the very best and hope everything goes good in the coming weeks. Pre-admission went all right yesterday and my wife thinks I'm alright. She says I am still grouchy, still think I know it all and still have a stupid sense of humor so she's not worried.
Lee

Latest posts

Back