Georgia / Southeast get together?

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AMEN!!!!

Wish I had the vacation time to drive down and meet you all. I've been to Atlanta a few times, as I have some friends in that area. Believe the last time I was there was November 2007, the same trip that I met Ann! ;)

What about me???

Don't know if we can attend just yet. The 13th is our Pig Fest here in Richland, Georgia. I'll have to wait until the plans come together to see where and exactly when. I would STRONGLY recommend any and all attend one of these mini-reunions when you get a chance. It means a lot to get to meet those that we "talk" to so much. We are family, brothers and sisters of the HEART.

May God Bless,

Danny :angel:

Attachments

• Cort Close.jpg
    Cort Close.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 126
Sorry to sound rude, but who are the other two men in the picture? Bubba is on the far right, then there's Cort. I don't think that's Mr. Chimp in the black Tee or in the white Tee Shirt.

Last edited:
Is it definite that the 13th is it? Please keep me informed. I will be bringing my chauffeurs - daughter and son in law -. It is so great to meet our old friends in person. It's like we've known each other for a very long time. No strangers in VR get togethers. yes, there WILL BE cameras!

Is it definite that the 13th is it? Please keep me informed. I will be bringing my chauffeurs - daughter and son in law -. It is so great to meet our old friends in person. It's like we've known each other for a very long time. No strangers in VR get togethers. yes, there WILL BE cameras!

Yeah, i'm putting my foot down on the 13th :) I think that works for the majority that want to attend. I'm still looking at potential places to meet, if anyone has any suggestions feel free to throw them out there. We are about two weeks away so i'd like to start getting an official count of who will be attending. If you could, please RSVP me by private message sometime in the next week to let me know if you will be attending. That way i can have a full list of who i need to contact with info. Looking forward to it!

I'm going to try my hardest to make it down there. I'm trying to talk my neice into letting me bring my great nephew back home with me! We've got something we have to do Friday night, so that means I'd have to drive down Saturday morning, but, right now, I'm planning on coming. Ryen, I'll pm you with my contact details later.

Kim

Right now we are 99.9% sure we will be there... need when and where asap ... will we meet for dinner Saturday and breakfast Sunday? ... Sounds like a blast!!!

Ok, here's who i have as definites so far:

ryen0 - Ryan (me)
hensylee - Ann
Cooker
Rebecca

Possibles:

Atlanta Sweetheart - Cindy
kfay - Kim
halleyg - Halley

Let me know of any addendums. As my wife can tell you, i'm horrible at planning things and don't do it that often so please let me know if i've forgotten anything. So far we have a small group, so i don't think making reservations or anything will be necessary. Dinner Saturday and breakfast Sunday sounds like a good idea. We could meet at Atlantic Station around 5pm on Saturday. A lot of good restaraunts to choose from (fox sports grill, doc greens, cheesecake bistro) and also has a movie theater for anyone inclined to see a movie afterward. For those interested in breakfast on Sunday we could all meet at Panera Bread on 2274 Peachtree Road NW. I'm open to any and all other suggestions. I'm looking forward to sharing experiences and brainstorming on some ways we can become more active in the heart disease community. I'll pm everyone with my phone number in case you need to call me. Cindy had suggested we all wear red shirts to identify each other. I'm game

this will be my first trip to real Atlanta. Looking so forward. We will not be there for breakfast as we live down the road a piece and will go home after dinner.

Ok so we are a go for this weekend. I'm pretty sure i've pm'd everyone that is planning, or may plan, to attend my phone number. If anyone needs info, help, directions just give me a call. I say we meet in front of the Regal theater at Atlantic Station around 5pm on Saturday. We will play it by ear from there.

-Ryan

I will be wearing my valvereplacement.com sweatshirt so you will see me right off. I will text you my cell phone #. How many of us are there now? Cooker, I'm gonna miss you and Danny. Mayhap next time. We aren't as far apart as we usta be.

Latest posts

Back