Georgia / Southeast get together?

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ryen0

I think some people tried to plan something a while back, but i was wondering if anybody would be interested in getting together in the atlanta area? Anyone in the general area is welcome to it. It can be as simple as an informal dinner out somewhere. If anyone is interested send me a pm and maybe we can organize something. It would be nice to meet some of the local heart surgery vets in person.

I'm in the waiting room and would be interested in getting together in the Atlanta area.

Rebecca
Roswell, GA

Cool. We have a lot of great restaraunts in Atlanta, so if anyone has a favorite feel free to post. Let me throw out a few weekends and we can see which would be best for everyone to attend. I'm booked for october, but what about either November 6th, 13th, or the 20th? All saturdays, but we can meet on sunday too. Also up for going to the aquarium or any other activity that yall would like to do since some of you are traveling out of state.

I would love to meet

I would love to meet

I could meet either the 13th or 20th of November or either Sunday those weekends. Keep me posted on the date, I don't log in to offen. I too had MVR with the DaVinci, Dr. Doug Murphy - 5 years ago! I am doing terrific! Hope you are as well Ryan. Thanks for trying to organize!!

I could meet either the 13th or 20th of November or either Sunday those weekends. Keep me posted on the date, I don't log in to offen. I too had MVR with the DaVinci, Dr. Doug Murphy - 5 years ago! I am doing terrific! Hope you are as well Ryan. Thanks for trying to organize!!

I'm doing well, thanks. I remember bugging you all the time while i was waiting to have the robots fix me up :) If you want, you can pm me your email so that i can keep you posted on the date and all that. Same goes for anyone else that doesn't check VR that often.

So how does the 20th sound for everyone? If it's too close to thanksgivings day planning, we can do the 13th. Let me know! As far as restaurant options, what about the Vortex? We could all have the:
CORONARY BYPASS BURGER
Our big half-pound sirloin patty, topped with a
fried egg, three slices of American cheese, four
slices of bacon, with plenty of mayo on the side that
we expect you to slather all over this burger. It
comes with a side item too.

On second thought, none of us should probably risk it. Atlantic Station could be a good place to meet. It's a nice area in midtown with nice restaurants, shops, and a movie theater...

The 20th will be cutting it too close to Thanksgiving for me personally. I will be leaving on the 22nd to start my travel for Thanksgiving. But, don't change this get together date just for me if it works out for most others that the 20th is a good date, because even though the 13th looks good for me now, I haven't firmed that up yet.

Kim

The 20th will be cutting it too close to Thanksgiving for me personally.

Actually, i think it's cutting it too close for me too Kim. Let's set a firm date of November 13th. I'll wait a few more days to see if anyone else is interested and then i'll throw out some suggestions for restaurants. Looking forward to it!

Was going to tell you to count me in but don't think the 13th will work... but keep me posted anyways, just in case.

Sorry Halley. I'm sure that we can make this a more frequent occurrence. At least for the local georgians.

Will do. Next week, if no one has offered suggestions, i'll go ahead and pick a place for us to meet, eat, and fellowship.

I hope someone takes a camera and takes pictures. I'd love to "see" you all.

AMEN!!!!

Wish I had the vacation time to drive down and meet you all. I've been to Atlanta a few times, as I have some friends in that area. Believe the last time I was there was November 2007, the same trip that I met Ann! ;)

Cort | 37.m.IL.pigValve.pacemaker | 5 Monte Carlos + 1 Caprice Classic |* Rt 66+northwestUS, 2011?
MCs.CC + CHD.models.HO.legos.RadioShows + RoadTrips.us66 = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"It's a freedom that we all want to know" ... Restless Heart ... 'Wheels'

Latest posts

Back