Full Dental Extractions Fully Anticoagulated?

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I imagine 1.0 but I don't know. It's not going to matter, I'll be at about that on thursday and I'll have to have the lovenox until I'm back to therapeutic anyhow.

Can't you stick her and claim it as your own?

Can't you stick her and claim it as your own?

Not on Thursday before surgery I can't.

It's ok with me. I got the Lovenox, so I give myself shots for a couple days. Beats the hell out of sitting in the hospital for 10 days on Heparin.

My largest concern is not bleeding, it's coming off the vent. I'm praying for all that's in me that I don't go into ARDS with this again.

Oh boy Ross...what a day you have had...
You better indulge in something you can really sink your teeth into so you have some fond memories of real food to keep you going for the next few months.
I am still shaking my head at "their" confusion and ignorance with the whole <4 inr thingy...just crazy!:confused:

I hope and pray all goes really well on Thursday for you. We will be waiting anxiously for your report.

Ross, Can't believe all the crap they are putting you through. NOT what you need when you are anxious about having this done. My thoughts will be with you on Thursday and I will be checking for updates regularly.

Ross...... So many of us will be sending our prayers and best wishes your way. Surely you will feel all the warm vibrations and concern for your well- being.

Hopefully it goes as easily and smoothly as possible for you.

Ross, just a note to let you know that I'll be thinking about and praying for you on Thursday. Hang in there with the bridging thing. It's maddening when we know more about this stuff than the doctors or dentists do, isn't it? Maybe it's time for the Coumadin 101 lecture!?! LINDA

Ross, just a note to let you know that I'll be thinking about and praying for you on Thursday. Hang in there with the bridging thing. It's maddening when we know more about this stuff than the doctors or dentists do, isn't it? Maybe it's time for the Coumadin 101 lecture!?! LINDA

When I can hand a doctor an article from their own profession telling them it's ok to do this with a person in normal range and they still don't get it. I quit!

I mean it doesn't get any more black and white or easy to explain straight from JADA and she totally disregarded it TOTALLY.

Ross, someone will keep us updated right?

I don't know. Lyn has to work and well, she has too. She is not a computer person. If all goes as planned, I'll be out sometime Friday. Don't look for any update until at least then.

INR is now 2.2 and I just started the Lovenox. Could probably have waited until tonight, but oh well, had to see if I could actually stick myself and yeap, I can! :D

Hang in there Ross. Be thankful that your so well versed with the ins and outs of Coumadin. I imagine there are many folks out there on it that just do whatever their docs tell them. The fact that your informed allows you to push back when necessary and get the right solution in place. I know its both aggravating and terrifying that these "professionals" don't have clue one about this stuff. I know when I was going through my surgery and when I had to go to the ER a couple times in recovery I drove the docs nuts because I asked a ton of questions and challenged them when I thought they were doing something that didn't sound correct. Squeaky wheel gets the most grease, sounds like you certainly squeakin !

Latest posts

Back