Finally Home Again-There's No Place Like Home

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ottawagal:

Good to see you up and writing for yourself! I was sorry to hear about your complications and readmission. Glad to see you are on the way to a real, solid mend now. Take it slow and easy with gradual increases in activitiy.

Continued Best Wishes from one of your big fans!

Bill

Wow, some bumpy ride! So glad you are ok and back home. Hope you continue getting stronger and feeling better every day.

Wanda, sorry to be so late, but it is great that you are back home! Take your time, rest, and dont overdo anything. Welcome to this side of the mountain.

Thanks so much for the warm welcome home as well as sage advice on not overdoing it! I didn't want to jinx myself, so decided to respond to your thoughtful posts after 48 hours .

Ross, an interesting question you pose about my bleeding issues. At this point, all I know is that I required plasma first and then blood and had some hemmorhaging problems. When I have my follow up with my surgeon, I am hoping to get some clearer answers to my various complications, including the bleeding issue. I will keep you posted.

Sorry to hear of your bumpy ride, but glad that you are home and posting....prayers to you that every day gets easier and easier!

So happy to hear you're home.. I've not been posting, but watching, reading, and praying for you.
Continue to take it easy and heal at your own pace. There's no rush, you have a lifetime ahead of you now.

Jen

I'm so glad you're home! :D I'm sorry to hear you had a bumpy ride the past couple of weeks though.. my last 2 surgeries were bumpy too, but it'll be 10 years in January with no problems with my valve, so here's to 10 plus years to you with no problems in your future!! =) Get plenty of rest and hope you recover soon!

Latest posts

Back